corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » Halo on the PS3, not the 360 (thanks to Blu-ray)

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Halo on the PS3, not the 360 (thanks to Blu-ray)
Rus

User status: Offline
20th Jun 07 at 07:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

"There's a rumor going around that the Fox movie company has picked up the primary license rights to the Halo movie, a move which has made many people cheer since there were worries the movie would never see the light of day. If the rumor turns out to be correct though, it brings up an interesting point -- Fox is exclusive to Blu-ray and they'd be the ones publishing the title when it was released. Also, Microsoft has come out previously and explicitly said that they will not be releasing a Blu-ray add-on for the 360, leaving Xbox 360 owners high and dry if they want to watch the HD treatment of their ambrosia.

So will PlayStation 3 owners have exclusive access to Halo the movie when it is released? The irony would be so delicious that Peter Moore's head would explode -- but things are a little too early to be sure about anything when it comes to the Halo movie. And anyway, regardless of which format it is released, Microsoft is going to find someway to get a HD version to 360 owners. Even if it means caving in and admitting Blu-ray dominance."

http://www.ps3fanboy.com/2007/06/19/halo-on-the-ps3-not-the-360-thanks-to-blu-ray/
Demo

20th Jun 07 at 07:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if anything halo branded comes out on the ps3 i will eat my own shit
abdus

20th Jun 07 at 07:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Demo

Aaron

20th Jun 07 at 07:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Demo

Lol
topshot_2k
Banned

20th Jun 07 at 08:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That article is shit. It makes Microsoft sound like they are only backing HD DVD when in reality they support either.

They have never denied a blu ray drive

There is no way they will allow sony to get in on the Halo label, especilly as Microsft own it.

Nath

20th Jun 07 at 08:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

@ the name of that website. Nuff said.
FruitBooTeR

20th Jun 07 at 08:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Rus
Also, Microsoft has come out previously and explicitly said that they will not be releasing a Blu-ray add-on for the 360, leaving Xbox 360 owners high and dry if they want to watch the HD treatment of their ambrosia.

Its not 100% deffinite that a blu ray ad on is not being released for 360, a lot of websites provide info about a possible blu ray add on.

http://forum.teamxbox.com/showthread.php?t=523573

Also just because its coming out on blue ray doesnt mean its ps3 exlusive there are many bl-ray players on the market so just becuase you can watch it on a ps3 doesnt mean the movie is getting released on ps3.

[Edited on 20-06-2007 by FruitBooTeR]

[Edited on 20-06-2007 by FruitBooTeR]
dave17

20th Jun 07 at 08:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

doubt it

New Poll