corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Tesco disabled parking [Pic Added - Page 6]

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4    5    6  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Tesco disabled parking [Pic Added - Page 6]
ed

User status: Offline
27th Apr 07 at 22:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Or shoot them in the eye with a BB gun?
CorsAsh

27th Apr 07 at 22:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Always the eyes with you ed
Whittie

27th Apr 07 at 22:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Because EVERYBODY has a spare BB gun in their cars?
strick206

27th Apr 07 at 22:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by CorsAsh
quote:
Originally posted by jay kay
what if someone confronts you
Dribble on yourself and shriek uncontrollably til they go away. Works for me.

CorsAsh

27th Apr 07 at 22:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You can also keep some peanut butter in a condom tucked in your waistband, when they confront you, reach round, squeeze it into your hand as though you're scooping it out and eat it in front of them.

They will at this point be either a) vomiting, b) crying, c) fleeing in terror or d) all of the above, leaving you free to make your escape.

[Edited on 27-04-2007 by CorsAsh]
ed

27th Apr 07 at 22:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Whittie
Because EVERYBODY has a spare BB gun in their cars?
Anchorman?
mav

27th Apr 07 at 23:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Again, if parents with todders(not child as somebody said i had my 15 year old son with me) can get a parent and toddler space there would be alot less car park dings going on...Until you experience it you do need the door opened wide to get into a car seat and get the child out..Now if they can get the said door open wide without maybe hitting another car ain't that all good???? so in the long run it is good for everybody..Now i take pride in my car and if i can't get such a space of course i try and not hit car next to me but lots of women with kids with the dialy run about do not give a fuck..

So in all it's good for us all if they can get in a parent and toddler space is it not???

Some of you are just wankers and I would be more than happy to have a go at you if i can't get such a space because you are a lazy wanker..

Colin

28th Apr 07 at 00:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have never parked in either disabled or parent/child bays, they are there for a reason, to be used only by people who genuinely need them & who knows some day I might be after one of those spaces for myself!! They do get abused to the max though, kind of sad really, alot ignorant thoughtless people about today with no thought for anyone else but themselves!!

Saying what about at 10pm when no ones about, well that still doesnt cut it with me, those spaces are not there for me to use so I dont!! If its late & an empty store then theres hundreds of normal spaces available...theres no excuse really!

Really annoys me this does, also folk that park at the shop entrance to either nip in or load up - causes all sorts of problems

Edit - I have been using 'normal peasant' parking for almost 8 years now & never had my car dinged. If it did i'd put it down to bad luck, either that or Mav's been forced to park next to me

[Edited on 28-04-2007 by Colin]
Brett
Premium Member

28th Apr 07 at 01:29   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have a kid, and even when i don't have her with me I still park in a parent/cripple spot
Doug

28th Apr 07 at 01:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I never park in the disabled spot. But I will ALWAYS try to park in a parent/child bay. Failing that its a two space deal

I can see bretts point.
Fuck getting a 28k sports car dinged. Its not like a 1k corsa.
Whittie

28th Apr 07 at 07:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Doug
I never park in the disabled spot. But I will ALWAYS try to park in a parent/child bay. Failing that its a two space deal

I can see bretts point.
Fuck getting a 28k sports car dinged. Its not like a 1k corsa.

NO car should get dinged regardless of how old / shit it is either!

Ben D

28th Apr 07 at 07:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I never go shopping or leave my Cars in public car parks mainly for the reason either some twat will ding it or a Local scally will break into it( which is very common round here especially if you have a modded motor) and even ifi do i leave my car in the Waiting bays as I'm never more than 5 minutes or picking mum up from shopping.

Anyway Yesterday i had to go to the local Co-op For Ice coke & vodka, The Car park was completely empty and i parked in a normal spot next to the doors & i go buy my stuff only to come back out 2 minutes later to find some splitarse to have parked half way into my bay even though theres not another Car in the car park apart from mine and hers, and even when i pointed out she was parked like a twat she just ignored me and carried on rumaging through her handbag in her car I literally had to squeeze through the door, complete twats!

</End Rant>
charlessurr

28th Apr 07 at 09:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have a nightmare parking at uni, so i found a solution................I saw a car with a ticket on the windscreen, its sticky on the back in a yellow sealed bag, so i took it off (haha) and keep it in my glovebox. If i cant find anywhere to park i simply park wehre i want and whack this tickect on the windscreen.

If anyone sees where my car is parked they just think haha hes been ticketed. If you get what i mean. It a free pass to park anywhere and havnt been caught out yet, but tbh ive only used this method about 3 or 4 times.
Fad

28th Apr 07 at 10:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by mav

Some of you are just wankers and I would be more than happy to have a go at you if i can't get such a space because you are a lazy wanker..

Colin

28th Apr 07 at 10:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Would you lot park in a disabled spot outside someones house?? To me thats no differnet than nicking a space in Tesco from them!! A friend of mine went to prison for knocking the crap out a guy that constantly parked in his disabled mothers parking spot. He went round to tell the guy to move his car, the guy showed simmilar attitude to whats on display here, mate decked him & got 4 months, lost his business out of that!! So yea theres really no need for parking in disabled spots when your not disabled!!
p4uls corsa

28th Apr 07 at 10:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if u park in a disabled space in the asda near me u get fined they have gone in with the council to stop people parking in the disabled spaces due to complaints so its fixed penalty now
Colin

28th Apr 07 at 10:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by p4uls corsa
if u park in a disabled space in the asda near me u get fined they have gone in with the council to stop people parking in the disabled spaces due to complaints so its fixed penalty now

Good on them Should get clamped & towed away!!

My local asda has about 400 normal spaces to maybe 14 disabled ones, you have to be a complete inconsiderate twat to missuse the disabled ones!!

[Edited on 28-04-2007 by Colin]
Doug

28th Apr 07 at 11:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Dont get me wrong I will NEVER use a disabled space. Even if its 11:50 and the store closes in 10 mins and the car park is empty I actaully cant bring myself to leave the car in one of the spaces. It just feels wrong lol

But Parent and child I dont seem to fussed about
AdZ9

28th Apr 07 at 11:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I used to be a security guard for tescos, if I saw someone parking in the disabled bay who wasn't disabled I wouldn't let them in the store, they had to go and move it.

Its not about taking them if theres still 3 left next to you, what about if 4 disabled cars turn up the second u leave your car.. then what?
johnhara1

28th Apr 07 at 11:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by mav
quote:
Originally posted by Robin
But if there are other disabled/child spaces free, what's the problem?

I park in the parent and child ones all the time, as they're right next to the door, not 800 miles away

Inconsiderate car park design TBH.

And if i seen you I would let your tyres down once you are in the shop...Unless it's as said about 10 at night..

The spaces are there for a reason..So you can open your doors wide to get kids out of their seats etc WITHOUT hitting the car next to you....

and if you were to let my tires down id knock fuck out of you, spasticated or not.
johnhara1

28th Apr 07 at 11:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I used to use them if there's plenty free as they're bigger so my freshly painted car wasnt do get damaged.

Fair enough if its the last disabled sopt in a v busy car park i wouldnt take it but any other time i will. call me if u like, the supermarket take no responsibility for damage caused to my car while parking so ill use the safest space possible.
mattk

28th Apr 07 at 11:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just leave the kids in the car if the door cant be opened wide enough
mk4_astra

28th Apr 07 at 11:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im about to pop off to a tesco superstore in aylesbury, its probably the biggest in this area and im only going to pick up a card but i will still park right at the end of the car park where i know there will be spaces and hardly any cars about. it takes all of about 5 mins to walk there and back and it so much easier and quicker than trying to find a space as close to the front and bumping into thick/old/blonde/ aggressive drivers

if i was to use a baby/disabled space at this sort of time it would just be plain rude and i would brace myself for a confrontation.

however if it is late evening then i will park in the parent parking as there will be about 8 cars including mine in the parent parking and there are probably 50+ spaces for disabled/parent shoppers
Jamie

28th Apr 07 at 11:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I parked in the parent/child space outside McDonalds yesterday and got an absolute ROASTING off this bloke and his wife in their X5 about abusing the "law".

Moments later my little brother got out the other side. The look on their faces
mk4_astra

28th Apr 07 at 11:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

^^^

i hope they said sorry, i would of demanded an apology to you and your brother

seriously though has anyone ever had to drive a disabled person around? my mates nan cant walk very far and has a disabled badge and he has to drive her about someytimes and says it can be a nightmare finding a disabled space when he actually needs one and so many people in the spaces dont have the badges

<<  1    2    3    4    5    6  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Tesco disabled parking [Pic Added - Page 6] 22 database queries in 0.2732191 seconds