corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Tesco disabled parking [Pic Added - Page 6]

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4    5  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Tesco disabled parking [Pic Added - Page 6]
mav

User status: Offline
27th Apr 07 at 21:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Whittie
quote:
Originally posted by mav
I'm scared that the younger generation have no thoughts about anybody but themselves and having to walk a few more paces to get to the fucking shop door.....

Sometimes its not about walking further, If i wont park in disabled... could i park accross two spaces?? (legal??)

dunno if legal but in a private shopping place like tesco there is not much they can do...
Robin
Premium Member

27th Apr 07 at 21:18   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I wouldn't take the last space, no way, that's inconsiderate, but parking in one of 15 isn't, IMO.
Robin
Premium Member

27th Apr 07 at 21:18   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm ever in Tesco for more than about 3 minutes anyway
Whittie

27th Apr 07 at 21:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Robin
I wouldn't take the last space, no way, that's inconsiderate, but parking in one of 15 isn't, IMO.

Agreed.

Rob H

27th Apr 07 at 21:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by mav
Then again I will quick happily park next to you in a normal space in the wifes £600 astra and let the door hit your car because I can't get it open wide enough to get into the kids seat etc...

You say it in retaliation to Robin, but there are quite a lot of people who are exactly like that!

TBH, i always park on the other side of the carpark anyway - the missus gets propper annoyed at times
jay kay

27th Apr 07 at 21:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

they should make spaces wider so that people wont hit doors
Whittie

27th Apr 07 at 21:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Urm, my last comment on page one?

Is it illegal to park accross two spaces?
mav

27th Apr 07 at 21:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I agree with that Robin......I would only say something if you are taking the one and only space off me when i have kids in the car or I am disabled..

like if i can't get parked and you parked in there just before me with no kids..

Both myself and my wife have had pplp move their cars after we had said something... karen blocked somebody in once, parked about 1" off there bumper, he agreed to move it
jay kay

27th Apr 07 at 21:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by mav
I agree with that Robin......I would only say something if you are taking the one and only space off me when i have kids in the car or I am disabled..

like if i can't get parked and you parked in there just before me with no kids..

Both myself and my wife have had pplp move their cars after we had said something... karen blocked somebody in once, parked about 1" off there bumper, he agreed to move it

tbh that can get you into greif sometimes and i would rather not argue with children around
Robin
Premium Member

27th Apr 07 at 21:22   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

Yes, in a public car park...

Tesco car parks are private.

Why not just park about 10 spaces from any other car?

OR go to a different shop?
mav

27th Apr 07 at 21:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

not in tesco / asda etc no....they might call you reg over tannoy to tell you to move it

Nothing worse though i agree than getting car park dings i have 3...I choose my space wisely even though it means an extra 2 mins walk...
mav

27th Apr 07 at 21:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by jay kay
quote:
Originally posted by mav

tbh that can get you into greif sometimes and i would rather not argue with children around

no you are right mate, but it is really annoying, that time with Karen was in lidls car park and it was an 75 year old man she made move..But here was disabled spaces free and he choose not to park i them.Karen did not want to park there so made him move..

But if you were 7ft tall and built like a brick shit house more than likely i would say nothing

[Edited on 27-04-2007 by mav]
Whittie

27th Apr 07 at 21:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Go to another shop?

But its the same in Asda etc etc..

It has REALLY annoyed me that ignorant cunts just hit other cars without a care in the world! Im definately not parking in a normal space again! So its either a double space / disabled OR parent & child! The last 3 times I have, i've attracted 3 dents!!
mav

27th Apr 07 at 21:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I know what you mean, as said i have 3 dings

What i do is always have the kids with me..

get a kid, all sorted
jay kay

27th Apr 07 at 21:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

tbh i went t pick up my little sister from school today and a woman just swung her door open straight into the corsa.

and when i confronted her about it she totally denied it. its not young people who dont care its older people too.

dont like this young people brush infact i think younger people care more about their cars than older people in general.
mav

27th Apr 07 at 21:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

agree with that J, older ppl in a run of the mill car dont care as much...school run mums etc too......

Young girls too, watched one yesterday get out her car, door right inot car next to it...
Whittie

27th Apr 07 at 21:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by mav
I know what you mean, as said i have 3 dings

What i do is always have the kids with me..

get a kid, all sorted

My first thought was "I'd rather pay any parking fines"

mav

27th Apr 07 at 21:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well that is cheaper i can assure you..
Fad

27th Apr 07 at 21:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm with Mav on this if you park in a Disabled Bay or a Parents bay and you clearly have no reason to you are a plaiin tosser.

I lost count the amount of times I needed to use a Disabled parking bay (due to my dad being very ill and unable to walk very far) to find some tosser in a Mercedes or an Audi of some discription with no badge or reason to park there.

If you are that worried about getting dings in your car just be selective to what you park next to such as avoiding cars with baby seats and people carriers in general.

Sorry to sound harh but neither Whittie nor Robin drive cars that warrant this amount of anal behaviour.

[Edited on 27-04-2007 by Fad]
Whittie

27th Apr 07 at 21:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Fad
I'm with Mav on this if you park in a Disabled Bay or a Parents bay and you clearly have no reason to you are a plaiin tosser.

I lost count the amount of times I needed to use a Disabled parking bay (due to my dad being very ill and unable to walk very far) to find some tosser in a Mercedes or an Audi of some discription with no badge or reason to park there.

If you are that worried about getting dings in your car just be selective to what you park next to such as avoiding cars wih baby seats and people cariers in general.

Sorry to sound harh but neither Whittie nor Robin drive cars that warrant this amount of anal behaviour.

I do agree with you, but today there was 6 disabled spots available, so I diddnt think it mattered at all, plus I parked in the one furthest away from the store!
Robin
Premium Member

27th Apr 07 at 21:40   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

As I have said Fad, I would only do it if there were other spaces free, and I wouldn't park in a disabled space.
jay kay

27th Apr 07 at 21:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Fad

If you are that worried about getting dings in your car just be selective to what you park next to such as avoiding cars with baby seats and people carriers in general.

[Edited on 27-04-2007 by Fad]

i still love my flame red corsa doesnt matter how poo it is to everyone else

love is blind
Fad

27th Apr 07 at 21:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I am not saying dont love or care for your car, just dont be a twat about it when clearly its no Ferrari
Whittie

27th Apr 07 at 21:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Fad
I am not saying dont love or care for your car, just dont be a twat about it when clearly its no Ferrari

So Ferrari owners can park in the said spaces?
jay kay

27th Apr 07 at 21:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

personally i dont park in disabled bays or toddler bays unless i have my little sister with me or im running in and out

<<  1    2    3    4    5  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Tesco disabled parking [Pic Added - Page 6] 22 database queries in 0.0909870 seconds