corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Corsa Sport running rich and 'jumping'

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa Sport running rich and 'jumping'
James_16v

User status: Offline
14th Oct 06 at 13:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im having a few problems with my corsa it is smoking very bad and running very rich

also when i am driving and try to maintain a speed about 3000 revs my car 'kangeroos' very badly i am not sure what this is?

it has been took to vauxhall and it showed no fault codes, my engine management light is not coming on

any help would be great please as it is running like crap
thanks

New Poll