corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » running rich

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author running rich
bananamandaz

User status: Offline
30th Jun 06 at 16:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hi guys i have a 1.2 8v and my car is running rich because you can smell it from the exhaust,i've double checked for any air leaks and ive replaced the sparkplugs,i've checked the injector and everything seems to be o.k, i am totally stuck on what to do,i do need help because im going through alot of petrol and my car is running crap.thanks

New Poll