corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Help my sports Drinking fuel...

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Help my sports Drinking fuel...
DaNnY_LaD

User status: Offline
24th Mar 06 at 19:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Right im So fcuk off with my car at the moment i might just sell it....Im get 50miles to a £10 and i aint driving it hard.. And plus its running like a pile of shoot... and Pulls and ticks over like a pile of shoot....im well pissed of with it...I aint got no petrol leak and plus i think my exhaust it blowing as i can spell fumes from wen i 1st start the car up....

And yeah its a re-post Rob Marriot told me to clean the Icv Which im gonna do 2morrow....But i need to now were it is and what it looks like...Is there any test i can do to solve this fuckin problem

Could it be runnin lean or something or do i need a tune or something

[Edited on 24-03-2006 by DaNnY_LaD]
Dave A
USER UNDER INVESTIGATION - DO NOT TRADE

24th Mar 06 at 19:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

could be 100's of things. it wont be running lean, more likely to be rich. check your spark plugs they will be black and sooty if its running rich. this is the best place to start.
DaNnY_LaD

24th Mar 06 at 20:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I changed my spark plugs Less than 3months ago With some NGk ones but il look this weekend...

New Poll