corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » C20XE wiring

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author C20XE wiring
jimmy 2.1

User status: Offline
21st Apr 06 at 21:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just after a little info.....

my mate has done a valver conversion on his corsa. its wired up as the conversion guide says so. but the fuel pump does not come on when the ignition is switched on. he's wired a temp supply to it (on a switch) and i works fine.

advice would be grateful!!

ps. its originally a 1.4 sport
lee mitchell

22nd Apr 06 at 05:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

prob a dodgy ecu or loom
ed

22nd Apr 06 at 11:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Mine did this... I bodged a wire going all the way from the fuel pump relay to the fuel pump and it works. There must be some dodgy wiring on mine somewhere...

New Poll