corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Crank Seal (g.box end)

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Crank Seal (g.box end)
F1yc4tch3r

User status: Offline
15th Apr 06 at 08:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hey all

Erm, as you can probably guess i've got a bad leak, it's dripping often enough, from the join between the g/box and sump, so i'm guessing it's the crank seal? Anyway i've been putting it off for some time, i know i shouldn't of but i couldn't be arsed But it's got to the point where it needs sorting now.

Just wondering if anyones had one changed (on a 1.0 LS), and how much they paid?

Cheers guys
Joe

User status: Offline
15th Apr 06 at 12:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well its gearbox off job, so at a garage about 3 hours work, you may aswell change the clutch while the box is off unless its been done recently. Not sure how much it would be to do, about £150 + VAT probably

New Poll