corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » gear linkage

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author gear linkage
tooolbox timmy

User status: Offline
   1st Mar 06 at 16:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

are there any gear linkage experts about,as ive got the f18 gbox in my corsa and im using the same gear linkage out the calibra its not the horse shoe type its the straight flat version,ive just got the modified quikchift linkage from regal its got a kink init presumably to fit .In order to fit this ive been told to not use the rear gbox spacer I recieved with engine conversion kit,its a 2.0 16v ecotec,would this be right?
tooolbox timmy

1st Mar 06 at 16:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

anybody any ideas
Ian
Site Administrator

User status: Online
1st Mar 06 at 18:06   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not sure if the F18 differs, have you tried it on at all and seen how far away things are?
tooolbox timmy

1st Mar 06 at 18:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I havent to be honest,probably best if i get stuck into it,just curious as to wether someone had an idea before hand,as its a pain to get to haha

New Poll