corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » My problem

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author My problem
RichiesCorsa

User status: Offline
10th Sep 04 at 15:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Last night was out in the car and noticed that i had done a few 3rd gear take offs, but i just thot it was me not puttin it into first properly. then when i stopped to check what was wrong i cudnt find 1st or 2nd. i did eventually, where reverse should be! so tried adjusting the gear linkage 2day and i managed to get all the gears apart from 5th. before this happened i was struggling to get it into 5th sometimes. is my gear selector linkage fooked?
tucky911

User status: Offline
7th Mar 08 at 03:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah sounds like it. Mine went on my corsa c and ts apparantly " a common problem on all corsa c" but they aint doing anything about it.

New Poll