corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Wiring Rear Speakers

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Wiring Rear Speakers
scouse_corsa

User status: Offline
19th Aug 05 at 17:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I dont have any wiring at the rear of my car ('N' reg corsa B) and cant find any that seem to be the right one.
I'm considering getting an amp soon anyways so am wonderin if its possible to just run the wiring staight off them. Don't know if this is a bit of a stupid question or wot but i'm not exactly the best wen it comes to audio an wirin
Any help Much appreciated
davcohen

User status: Offline
22nd Aug 05 at 19:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if your planning to wire rear speakers which run off an Amp you only wire them off the Amp

altho you will still need to run a power cable/ remote wire and a set of phono leads from the front of your car to the rear to power the amp and give it signals as in music

New Poll