corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » windscreen washer help ASAP lol

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author windscreen washer help ASAP lol
MR2Mike

User status: Offline
26th Jun 05 at 22:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

wen i pull the lever back for my windscreen washers, there is no longer a buzzing sound from the motor/pump and no water comes out, my mot is up at the end of july and it could fail on that because i cant clear my screen, any ideas wat i need? new motor or pump? and how the fuck do u get to them ?? lol

cheers
Ian
Site Administrator

User status: Online
27th Jun 05 at 02:21   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Check the fuse first. Might also just need cleaning. You should be able to pull the pump out of the bottle to do this although be careful that you don't split the filter (small grommit the width of a pencil) when you refit it.

Get a multimeter or something on the wires as well, check if the pump is getting voltage. If so you might need a scrappy mission for another pump but choose a car without aircon as the washer bottle is different on cars with it.
MR2Mike

User status: Offline
28th Jun 05 at 18:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cheers ian

New Poll