corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » what do these plug into?? xe question !!ugrent!!

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author what do these plug into?? xe question !!ugrent!!
Siberia

User status: Offline
15th Jun 05 at 07:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by langey
quote:
Originally posted by langey
could one of you's put some labels and arrows on to that for me please so i'm sure where it all goes.

lol edit* can you put some labels and arrows to that loom so i know where they go.

go out to your 1.4 engine with a pen and some masking tape.... find that loom on the engine label the connections.... they remove the loom from teh engine.... all the connections go in the same place on the 2.0....
langey

15th Jun 05 at 17:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lol not as easy as that, 1.4 engine is in a yard in wigan, the car's in a garage in skem which is 20mins away from the yard, and my house is 10mins away from the yard lol.

its ok i'll just leave it, cheers for your help guys
and-m

15th Jun 05 at 22:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by 1800ed
quote:
Originally posted by Adam_B
wire on the sump is just a level sensor i think, you dont need it.
Yea, but the red oil light will be on constantly if you do that. You plug it into starter motor wiring loom which you take off the Corsa and attatch to the 2.0 engine... (Thanks for telling me that Lee, makes life a lot easier!)

Seems strange, mine was never connected but I never had the light yo are mentioning.
Siberia

16th Jun 05 at 07:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by and-m
quote:
quote:
Yea, but the red oil light will be on constantly if you do that. You plug it into starter motor wiring loom which you take off the Corsa and attatch to the 2.0 engine... (Thanks for telling me that Lee, makes life a lot easier!)

Seems strange, mine was never connected but I never had the light yo are mentioning.

quote:
Originally posted by Siberia
quote:
quote:

the light will actually never come on.... well thats the way it is on a c16xe anyways

[Edited on 16-06-2005 by Siberia]
Rileysport

16th Jun 05 at 07:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

all ok unless you have the uber fandangle oil pressure switch from the astra GTE on there my astra loom is modded for a straight fit into the corsa... just need to put the lump back together
langey

16th Jun 05 at 17:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by SRi-Co
all ok unless you have the uber fandangle oil pressure switch from the astra GTE on there my astra loom is modded for a straight fit into the corsa... just need to put the lump back together

whats this in reply to mate? the plugs for the icv or the one that scut for the oil level?

oh yea, i've spoke to the fella doing my car, he cant find the icv plug anywere

so its thats missing off the loom, do i need a new loom and ecu or just new loom, or can somthing be sorted out??

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll