corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Fog light help please xxx

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Fog light help please xxx
AY51MEE

User status: Offline
17th May 05 at 08:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi everyone, just wondering if anyone can help?
ive recently had a full colour code and fitted a facelift bumber, the fog lights seem to have a slight gap all the way around them and im wondering if they have changed the fog lights between the 2001 corsa C's and the 2004's ?
If they have does this mean i need new fog lights, or can i change the glass somehow? if i have to change the fog lights, does anyone know where i can get them for a farily good price? Thanks eveyone xxx
R Lee

17th May 05 at 13:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

they're nice and cheap from vauxhall anyway.
M2RTY

18th May 05 at 15:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you on about front or rear ones?

back ones definatloy changed, front should be the same

hello from sheffield

New Poll