corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Engine Management light

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Engine Management light
Corsadudeswagon

User status: Offline
6th Sep 03 at 22:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my ecu light comes now and again on my 1.0 12v, the revs sticks and jump in 1,500rpm and the light comes on then i rev it the light goes off but when the car is idling the light stays on, i have a K&N and a exhaust but this is driving me mad ne help
Paul H

6th Sep 03 at 22:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

have you tried reseting the ecu?
Corsadudeswagon

6th Sep 03 at 22:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

nope, but the exhaust and K&N have been on for months now and it has been find until now
chr1ssycorsa

6th Sep 03 at 22:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

it'll probably be the air control valve,i had the same problem and took it to vauxhall and they knew what it was right away but its about a 100 quid to sort,dont know if anywhere does it cheaper but by the time i took it to vauxhall i was that pissed off wae the light i told them just to fix it, never mind tryin to find sumwhere cheaper!

New Poll