corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » ecu light

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author ecu light
pavorotti

User status: Offline
1st Feb 05 at 18:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ecu light comes on now and again only wen i do this! change from 3rd at 78 to 4th taking 4th up to 90mph then it will come on twice this has happened exactly the same way in a week! can the light come on if its not getting enough air or if its getting to much? had problem with light before it was crank shaft sensor but it was on constantly with the prob now wen i restart theres no light hope u can help
pavorotti

1st Feb 05 at 20:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

any suggestions plz would help?
myke

1st Feb 05 at 20:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

look in the faq section.
there is a guide to the paperclip test so you can read the fault codes if it was logged.

New Poll