corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » rear clusters

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author rear clusters
keithSRi

User status: Offline
6th Jul 03 at 17:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i just bought a set of phase 3 lexus style rear clusters, im having a few probs fitting them, main one is i cant get the rear lights to work, everything else is ok indicators, reverse, brake. anyone know whats up? i also notice on the vauxhall bulb holder theres is 5 bulbs whilst on the new cluster there is only 4. no instructions came with this product and these things are normally straight forward.
Corsa_Project

6th Jul 03 at 17:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Have a look at the holder for the rear lights. Has it got two pins or one.

I fitted some lexus clusters today and they two pin holders.

The standard lights have 1 bulb for rear lights and another one for the brake lights.

The new clusters probably have a stop/tail buld holder. You can pick the bulbs up from halfords for under £2.

The rating for the stop/tail bulbs are 21W/5W
Corsa_Project

6th Jul 03 at 17:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Are the rear cluster blubs in a row vertically? If they are then the lights are as follows:-

Stop / Tail bulb

Indicator bulb

Red Reflector

Reverse bulb

Fog Light bulb
broster
Premium Member

6th Jul 03 at 18:34   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

u need to buy orange indicator bulbs with ofset pins and the brake side/brake lights are the twin filiment jobbies. i fink they are nice lights
keithSRi

6th Jul 03 at 21:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah i noticed they were 2 pin holder for the brake/ side light, but it still aint working either side, everything else is.

its the forst set of rear clusters lexus style i like.
keithSRi

7th Jul 03 at 16:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

right i woke up this morning and just knew how to do it so its dun and they are on.......but the drivers side light isnt working the brake light is just not the light, the bulb is fine and the fuse is ok, weird thing is the same light wasnt woring last nite when my standeard cluster was in.
moddedcorsa

7th Jul 03 at 20:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

id check all conections/wires mate

New Poll