corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Battery/Clifford Alarm

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Battery/Clifford Alarm
stuartbarrow

User status: Offline
22nd Apr 05 at 21:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Got a flat battery on my car 2day, there was just enought power to open the doors but the car wouldent start. Got a jump start of my m8 n the car started fine but my central locking wouldnt work n i cant lock my car at all now. does any1 no what could be wrong. thanks 4 any help.
philb

22nd Apr 05 at 21:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yep. this just happened to me with my vaux alarm. I got an auto electrician out cause no-one could help me. He said it was the fuses for central locking so check them out. If you can't fix it get an electrician out it only cost me £15
stuartbarrow

22nd Apr 05 at 23:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

were r the fuses 4 the central locking, r they just in the normal place were all the other fuses r. cheer 4 help.
philb

23rd Apr 05 at 13:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not sure mate. I wasn't there when he fixed it. But yea I'd start with the fuse box inside the car

New Poll