corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » alarms

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author alarms
arbi12

User status: Offline
25th Feb 04 at 20:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

anybody got any questions answered on alarms give me a shout and ill try to help, advice is always free
baz2003uk

25th Feb 04 at 22:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi Mate
Heres a good one for you to start plz se my link http://www.corsasport.co.uk/board/viewthread.php?tid=122450

cheers
arbi12

26th Feb 04 at 20:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

no the battery back up isnt used until the positive or negative is taken away from the system,ive never come across this its only when the car battery is disconnected that the unit will sound using the back up battery, i have had a clifford siren totally knackup when disconnecting car battery as customer did not have overide key for siren and it discharged itself,but normally even this wouldnt harm it.
baz2003uk

26th Feb 04 at 22:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i put it into silent night in error to sort all you had to do was go in2 feture mode the press unmarked twice and then marked twice 1 chip means its off sorted it works
and gap wanted £117 + vat to sort it

stubs

27th Feb 04 at 02:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by arbi12i have had a clifford siren totally knackup when disconnecting car battery as customer did not have overide key for siren and it discharged itself,but normally even this wouldnt harm it.

The Concept 500 doesn't have an override key... It doesn't need one, cos the siren's connected to the data port on the alarm brain.
So long as the alarm is 'disarmed' when disconnecting the car battery, the Clifford siren will not sound.

[Edited on 27-02-2004 by stubs]

New Poll