corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Suspension advice needed!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Suspension advice needed!
paulszat

User status: Offline
29th Mar 05 at 16:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Right I have had a PI suspension kit on for the last 3 years and two of my shocks have just broken down with fluid leaking out everywhere! I'm going to buy a new suspension kit but struggling to decide which kit to buy.
I don't want the expense of purchasing a coilover kit so was going to buy another shock & spring kit.
I am tied betwen a Spax VSX Kit and either a Koni Road or Sports Suspension Kit. Anybody got any views on this? For info it's a Corsa B, On an X plate with a 1.2 16v.

New Poll