corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » suspension question

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author suspension question
finch1

User status: Offline
29th Jul 04 at 20:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my friend is going to put a 2.0 16v into my corsa and i just would like some recomendations on what suspension to buy. i was looking at kw coilovers but not sure if they will fit with 17's on my car. also looking at the koni adjustable damping suspension.
Any advice and recommendations.
thanks
ally denton

User status: Offline
29th Jul 04 at 20:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ive got spax justables and i am more than happy with em m8.

btw the drop is -40mm

spax cheaper than koni by £50ish, BONUS!!

New Poll