corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Due in court..

New Poll
  <<  3    4    5    6    7    8  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Due in court..
bradfincham

User status: Offline
18th Oct 04 at 21:21   View User's Profile U2U Member

quote:
Originally posted by James1
quote:
Originally posted by bradfincham

Yeh i could save myslef a grand or so a year by not insuring my car,
[Edited on 17-10-2004 by bradfincham]

And twats like you make me laugh, Why you crying about paying high premiums when your dropping a 2ltr engine in a corsa? U want low rates buy ur self a nissan fucking micra arsehole!

If that guy wants to drive without insurance its his choice and only his to make! Bet if I followed you around without knowing in a day Ide see more then 50times more evidence to bang u away and remove that license for years

Where do i start with this little twat!!
I dropped a 2ltr engone into my car cos i CAN AFFORD IT and its not an EXXAGERATED STORY, i actually own the car, its not a nitro toy its a car with tax, mot and a driver me!! unlike what i belive your evo is!
I have never been pulled for speeding or any offence, i have never been in court and never in any trouble with the police! yes i do occasionaly break the 60 amd 70 mph limit in my car! Your moaning at me when your r/c car does 200 mph over a bridge in a evo i dnt think so!!

Seriously mate have a look at your life and self, realise your a wannabe dickhead and stop trying to be some jumped up little twat!!

no GTF and play with your mum
StuartVRS

18th Oct 04 at 21:35   View User's Profile U2U Member

I havent laughed this hard in ages.

James1, long may you continue to be a member on here so we can all log in knowing we are guaranteed a nice laugh to keep us happy.

So, lets all save each page of this thread to our computers, contact the police about this person bragging about being able to do whatever he likes, showing corruption in the courts, driving illegally, being a twat.

You wanna talk about power, i can easily show you power. Gimme the numberplate on the evo and guaranteed withing about 45 minutes i can get hold of your full name, address, family history, vetting reports, insurance reports, bank account info anything i could wish upon really. Now thats power, and thats also no lie.
bradfincham

18th Oct 04 at 21:37   View User's Profile U2U Member

you go stewart!!

Also my mother just happens to be a friend of a famous east londoner!
Thats no lie either
Adam-D

18th Oct 04 at 21:38   View User's Profile U2U Member

for the original post of this thread
if you have had your licence less than 2 tears
say goodbye to it
6points and £100 fine is the least they give you
how i know? ive had it paid my debt, learnt my lesson. im always fully insured etc now.

but if you had a drink passing a breathalyser or not that is just wrong to drive.

this james 1 guy? i would like to know what power your parents hold and what they do?

other than that i dont care just being nosey
StuartVRS

18th Oct 04 at 21:39   View User's Profile U2U Member

quote:
you go stewart!!

Thats no lie either

For about the 30th time, its Stuart

Ill set my power people on you dammit
Scottydoo
Banned

18th Oct 04 at 21:45   View User's Profile U2U Member

Well ive broke just about every motoring offence there is going so im in no situation to flame you....I thing I wouldnt do however is boast about it....I'll admit im a cock tho and a very lucky one at that
bradfincham

18th Oct 04 at 21:46   View User's Profile U2U Member

I cant fooking spell im at uni!!!!!!!!!
StuartVRS

18th Oct 04 at 21:47   View User's Profile U2U Member

quote:
Originally posted by Scottydoo
Well ive broke just about every motoring offence there is going so im in no situation to flame you....I thing I wouldnt do however is boast about it....I'll admit i have a big cock tho and a very lucky man at that

i love you
Scottydoo
Banned

18th Oct 04 at 21:50   View User's Profile U2U Member

quote:
Originally posted by corsaCsxi
quote:
Well ive broke just about every motoring offence there is going so im in no situation to flame you....I thing I wouldnt do however is boast about it....I'll admit i have a big cock tho and a very lucky man at that

i love you

You only want me for my sausage

StuartVRS

18th Oct 04 at 21:52   View User's Profile U2U Member

quote:
quote:
quote:

i love you

Well, im hardly gonna want you for your bland personality am i
Scottydoo
Banned

18th Oct 04 at 21:53   View User's Profile U2U Member

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

i love you

Well, im hardly gonna want you for your bland personality am i

Your so hurtful at times
goldfish
Banned

18th Oct 04 at 21:58   View User's Profile U2U Member

quote:
quote:
you go stewart!!

Thats no lie either

For about the 30th time, its Stuart

Ill set my ghey people on you dammit

yes, I don;t want my ass raped
goldfish
Banned

18th Oct 04 at 21:59   View User's Profile U2U Member

quote:
Well ive broke just about every motoring offence there is going so im in no situation to flame you....I thing I wouldnt do however is boast about it....I'll admit I have a small cock tho and a very small one at that

yes - you are a small cocked indivdual
Scottydoo
Banned

18th Oct 04 at 22:00   View User's Profile U2U Member

quote:
Originally posted by goldfish
quote:
Well ive broke just about every motoring offence there is going so im in no situation to flame you....I thing I wouldnt do however is boast about it....I'll admit I have a small cock tho and a very small one at that

yes - you are a small cocked indivdual

Still done you tho
Matt H

18th Oct 04 at 22:05   View User's Profile U2U Member

james1 - i very much doubt you have alot of power. i also very much doubt pretty much everything you've said. like venom said if you did really have any power you wouldn't be boasting about it on the internet in a chatroom. maybe you watched goodfellas 1 too many times. may i sugest the film Last Action Hero. it has Arnie in it & is about stuff that happens in films happening in real life. once you have watched it watch it again & again & again untill you realise that this never happens. now go get a refund on your soprano's dvd box set & buy fast & the furious 2 as its the closest your probably gonna get to driving an evo. put it on, sit down, relax & STFU

[Edited on 18-10-2004 by matt h]
Cybermonkey

18th Oct 04 at 22:06   View User's Profile U2U Member

FPMSL @ matt
chr15barn3s

18th Oct 04 at 22:18   View User's Profile U2U Member

quote:
Originally posted by matt h
james1 - i very much doubt you have alot of power. i also very much doubt pretty much everything you've said. like venom said if you did really have any power you wouldn't be boasting about it on the internet in a chatroom. maybe you watched goodfellas 1 too many times. may i sugest the film Last Action Hero. it has Arnie in it & is about stuff that happens in films happening in real life. once you have watched it watch it again & again & again untill you realise that this never happens. now go get a refund on your soprano's dvd box set & buy fast & the furious 2 as its the closest your probably gonna get to driving an evo. put it on, sit down, relax & STFU

[Edited on 18-10-2004 by matt h]

i dont know whos more of a twat, matey with no insurance or james1????
liamC

18th Oct 04 at 23:38   View User's Profile U2U Member

Havent read the whole of this thread, but James1 claims to have written off a porsche and now drives an evo. He also claims he pays for everything out of his own money.

On a swift visit of his profile, his birthday is July 1985. That makes him a month younger than me...19.

Driving a porsche and an evo at 19, whilst paying everything out himself, cars, insurance etc....funny lad.
James1

19th Oct 04 at 00:15   View User's Profile U2U Member

It so funny how some of you seriously don't have a fucking clue about me or my life, Ill leave it untill some1 I know ends up reading this and laughing at what u lot precieve as lies, And actually corrects you

And actually I doubt there's a serious production car in the country I haven't driven were talking sports cars not heaps of shit............
I mean matt your so up your own Arse, An evo is actually almost the worst car sat on my driveway outside by a considerable margin, We have over 300,000 quid worth of cars parked up outside calling me a liar, Give me a month any of u ill meet you all at a corsasport trackday, With tim and russ2k2 and laugh considerably at what u drive or consider to be quick, Im sure an MR 300 won't catch some of your Corsa's, But im sure this new GT2 with an X5 kit pushing 500bhp will

[Edited on 19-10-2004 by James1]

greycorsa

19th Oct 04 at 00:15   View User's Profile U2U Member

my mate got done for this. got fine of about £60 and disqualified for 2 weeks. not bad
CorsAsh

19th Oct 04 at 00:20   View User's Profile U2U Member

quote:
It so funny how some of you seriously don't have a fucking clue about me or my life, Ill leave it untill some1 I know ends up reading this and laughing at what u lot precieve as lies, And actually corrects you

And actually I doubt there's a serious production car in the country I haven't driven were talking sports cars not heaps of shit............
I mean matt your so up your own Arse, An evo is actually almost the worst car sat on my driveway outside by a considerable margin, We have over 300,000 quid worth of cars parked up outside calling me a liar, Give me a month any of u ill meet you all at a corsasport trackday, With tim and russ2k2 and laugh considerably at what u drive or consider to be quick, Im sure an MR 300 won't catch some of your Corsa's, But im sure this new GT2 with an X5 kit pushing 500bhp will

I think that just about sums up my opinion of you and your bullshit.

[Edited on 19-10-2004 by CorsAsh]
StuartVRS

19th Oct 04 at 00:23   View User's Profile U2U Member

quote:

Well, if you were really bothered about proving us wrong, you would have shown us some pictures of the above cars you mention. tbh, im getting a little sick of this thread and your 'I have more money than you so im a bigger and better person' shite. I know what i have, what i earn and what i want. You seem to give an impression that your life revolves around crashing fast cars then bragging about it, showing off how you got away with certain things cause yer daddy had to stick up for you. Until i see proof to prove me wrong, then i stand my my statement of you being a tosser who loves nothing better than to boast about his money to cover his addiction to sucking cock.

Should you prove me otherwise, ill happily apologise. Dont see it happening though.

[Edited on 19-10-2004 by corsaCsxi]
James1

19th Oct 04 at 00:24   View User's Profile U2U Member

Over the years cunt, I doubt there is a car which hasen't been parked on our driveway, If that be a Honda NSX up to a Ferrari 355, Including a track spec Morgan Aero 8 with all the inbetween cars such as your porsche's and bentley's inbetween, My father is crazy about his cars and literally swaps them like football stickers monthly, And is even more liberal when it comes towards me being able to take them out
StuartVRS

19th Oct 04 at 00:25   View User's Profile U2U Member

quote:
Over the years cunt, I doubt there is a car which hasen't been parked on our driveway, If that be a Honda NSX up to a Ferrari 355, Including a track spec Morgan Aero 8 with all the inbetween cars such as your porsche's and bentley's inbetween, My father is crazy about his cars and literally swaps them like football stickers monthly, And is even more liberal when it comes towards me being able to take them out

I doubt there is even a car parked on your driveway, if you even have a driveway.
CorsAsh

19th Oct 04 at 00:27   View User's Profile U2U Member

quote:
quote:

I doubt there is even a car parked on your driveway, if you even have a driveway.

I didn't know council flats had driveways

besides...

<<  3    4    5    6    7    8  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Due in court.. 22 database queries in 0.1916530 seconds