corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Due in court..

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4    5    6    7  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Due in court..
corb

User status: Offline
17th Oct 04 at 23:13   View User's Profile U2U Member

i can say i havent driven over the speed limit
Ant

17th Oct 04 at 23:16   View User's Profile U2U Member

random stop and check at 4am????
rarche81

17th Oct 04 at 23:17   View User's Profile U2U Member

quote:
Originally posted by corb

whatever
rarche81

17th Oct 04 at 23:21   View User's Profile U2U Member

quote:
Originally posted by aritchie
random stop and check at 4am????

Well they said "this car matches a description of a car that has been harrassing a prostitute" and i had just driven like 600m from the house to the petrol station, they flashed me pulling into the station.

Theres been alot of fcuked up sh*t in bristol recently, i guess there just stepping a level.
Jordinho Careca

17th Oct 04 at 23:22   View User's Profile U2U Member

quote:
Originally posted by VenomTurbo
quote:
Originally posted by rarche81
I wont get banned, as its a first offence, and my car = my work/education transportation as my residence is out in the countryside so...

Atleast this is what i gather anyhow.

Your all hypocrites anyhow, i bet not 1 of you flaming me can say you havnt driven over the limit....

...exactly, so stfu and get to bed

I don't speed or race about, there are places for all that, I'm a sensible driver due to watching one of my best friends get killed by a wanker in a scooby showing off to some girls 50yards away.
But I do see your point, there will be people having a pop who've broken traffic laws no doubt.

I can vouch for this. I've never seen a prat with a nifty powered engine, drive the way he does, it's fuckin' ridiculous.
corb

17th Oct 04 at 23:28   View User's Profile U2U Member

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by corb

whatever

i'd be lieing. but i can say it all the same.
big eck

17th Oct 04 at 23:34   View User's Profile U2U Member

At the end of the day you took a big chance driving in the first place and got caught, believe me i've done it before on more than 1 occasion and i've paid for it big time, just dont be a cock and do it again, if its your first offence you'll deffo get 6 points and a minimum fine of £150, worse case will be a 6 month ban.
Adam_B

17th Oct 04 at 23:39   View User's Profile U2U Member

so you get stopped at 4am after drinking, driving ur mates car that he told you you were insured on when u wernt? Nobody is that unlucky ffs

bit different to doing a bit over the speed limit.

going back to the original question i rekon a 6 month ban and £150 fine.
rarche81

17th Oct 04 at 23:42   View User's Profile U2U Member

Was all i needed, ty big eck

for 30 quid i might aswell get insured on all me m8s cars
ryzer

18th Oct 04 at 00:08   View User's Profile U2U Member

i dont agree with what you have done, its wrong. but what is done is done and you have to face the consequences, which i hope for you are severe. yea i have driven over the speed limit, but i have never driven without insurance and never over the drink drive limit. dont come crying to us for sympathy.
im glad u got caught. sorry mate, but its true.
rarche81

18th Oct 04 at 00:12   View User's Profile U2U Member

*************** !!!! i wasnt asking for any sympathy was i??

I couldnt give 2 flying pidgeon sh*ts about what the people here post, at the end of the day, does it affect my life? no.

All i wanted was other peoples experiences with penalties like this.

I know it was wrong and im not saying i was in the right, and i am willing to accept the consequences, IM JUST TRYING TO FIND OUT WHAT THE F*CK THEY ARE!!!!1111111ONE
Jamie

18th Oct 04 at 01:28   View User's Profile U2U Member

I'm glad they stopped you, due to the fact if they hadnt you would have either

a) gone home and no doubt done it again

or

b) killed someone

Your pathetic mate, even if you were insured, drinking driving is the lowest level you can go.
Jordinho Careca

18th Oct 04 at 11:38   View User's Profile U2U Member

quote:
*************** !!!! i wasnt asking for any sympathy was i??

I couldnt give 2 flying pidgeon sh*ts about what the people here post, at the end of the day, does it affect my life? no.

All i wanted was other peoples experiences with penalties like this.

I know it was wrong and im not saying i was in the right, and i am willing to accept the consequences, IM JUST TRYING TO FIND OUT WHAT THE F*CK THEY ARE!!!!1111111ONE

Well you do care, hence your replies, and if you didn't care you would not have acknowledged big ecks post. Your inaccurate ramblings are boring now, I'm off
Darren

18th Oct 04 at 12:10   View User's Profile U2U Member

Well I got 6 points and £100 for driving with invalid insurance
LukeGSi

18th Oct 04 at 12:11   View User's Profile U2U Member

Bet it was Alex
big eck

18th Oct 04 at 12:17   View User's Profile U2U Member

It wasnt me
timrud_

18th Oct 04 at 17:02   View User's Profile U2U Member

James1... is that you donegan? Raver!

If is it you then YES he really did write a Porsche 996 off.... as much as it would annoy you lot its true ROFL. I remember me and Ben taking a drive out to see the aftermath LOL.
ainsley_brader

18th Oct 04 at 17:18   View User's Profile U2U Member

quote:
I wont get banned, as its a first offence, and my car = my work/education transportation as my residence is out in the countryside so...

Atleast this is what i gather anyhow.

You might get away with a ban but you will get 6 points which means your licence will be revoked as you have been driving less than 2 years. So either way your walking for at least a couple of months, and quite probably 8.

quote:

Your all hypocrites anyhow, i bet not 1 of you flaming me can say you havnt driven over the limit....

How does that make us hypocrites theres a difference between speeding and no insurance!!
James1

18th Oct 04 at 17:40   View User's Profile U2U Member

quote:
Originally posted by corsaCsxi
Oh and im sure totalling a porsche at 150mph on a motorway did no damage to the road, barriers or surrounding are at all.

Fuck it ill continue, Where the fuck did a Motorway come into this?

I was far to cool to be doing 150mph on a motorway! I decided to shoot over a blind bridge at 150mph trying to top the car out on the long straight afterwards at around 200mph! GO ME.... narrowly avoiding some pecker doing 30mph on the other side of the hill, the car span spun a good 300yd down the road, Though some rusty old crash barrier and ploughing down a small tree...... before rolling down a 20ft bank....... Bearing in mind this was a B road,
Now because im a young raver I laugh at this shit,

And here comes the really funny bit whilst im going at it, Because of the power my family holds in this country, The cheif prosecutor intervened in my case and decided that the crown prosecution wasn't going to prosecute. And I was let off without a mark on my record!

So 7months down the line, The nutter goes and buys an Evolution VIII MR 300 to burn up some more tarmac not content with his little golf!

Come on boys Im laughing but im sure im going to get a 15page insult after this? Am I bothered or is that what im after?

[Edited on 18-10-2004 by James1]
Blacksxiboy2003

18th Oct 04 at 17:47   View User's Profile U2U Member

Can i c a pic plz of the EVO?
Meat-Pie-SRI

18th Oct 04 at 17:49   View User's Profile U2U Member

quote:
Originally posted by jr
hope you get a big fuckoff fine for being a idiot

[Edited on 17-10-2004 by jr]

so do I

Hope they make an example of you for being what the general public percieves as a typical neddy boy!!
Ben
Banned

18th Oct 04 at 17:53   View User's Profile U2U Member

i aint reading all this but

i hope you get bum raped , driving with no insurance is bad enough but drink driving.

Stupid twat

[Edited on 120102 by Ben]
Red_SXi

18th Oct 04 at 17:54   View User's Profile U2U Member

quote:
Originally posted by James1
quote:
Oh and im sure totalling a porsche at 150mph on a motorway did no damage to the road, barriers or surrounding are at all.

I was far to cool to be doing 150mph on a motorway! I decided to shoot over a blind bridge at 150mph trying to top the car out on the long straight afterwards at around 200mph! GO ME.... narrowly avoiding some pecker doing 30mph on the other side of the hill, the car span spun a good 300yd down the road, Though some rusty old crash barrier and ploughing down a small tree...... before rolling down a 20ft bank....... Bearing in mind this was a B road,

And here comes the really funny bit whilst im going at it, Because of the power my family holds in this country, The cheif prosecutor intervened in my case and decided that the crown prosecution wasn't going to prosecute. And I was let off without a mark on my record!

So 7months down the line, The nutter goes and buys an Evolution VIII MR 300 to burn up some more tarmac not content with his little golf!

Come on boys Im laughing but im sure im going to get a 15page insult after this? Am I bothered or is that what im after?

You're family hold so much power in this country you're sat on corsasport telling stories rather than being in a VIP club picking up groupies, i smell bullshit
jr

18th Oct 04 at 18:01   View User's Profile U2U Member

quote:
my last post on the subject, I just think ur a cock mouthing off at the guy, Nevermind he got caught there's 1000's that don't u play the game u run the risk of being caught,
I pay my insurance because im lucky enough to be able to afford to do so, Some people carn't and some people just make the odd mistake they can drive that few hundred yards down the road without being caught, Ive done that many a time in my parents cars, Stop being so fucking judgemental all your life
The last thing this guy wants or needs is u telling him to bend over and get shafted and calling him a nob,

[Edited on 17-10-2004 by James1]

as far as im concerned your a wanker, i thank you
jr

18th Oct 04 at 18:02   View User's Profile U2U Member

quote:
quote:

now im deffinaltey sure your a wanker cock

<<  1    2    3    4    5    6    7  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Due in court.. 22 database queries in 0.1939709 seconds