corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Due in court..

New Poll
  <<  5    6    7    8  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Due in court..
Patrick

User status: Offline
19th Oct 04 at 12:41   View User's Profile U2U Member

quote:
Originally posted by goldfish
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick
Only read a few pages, don't want to waste precious time reading up on some twat!

I'm not doubting whether what he says is true or false because I really couldn't give a toss. One thing that is for sure, true or false he is a complete wanker, nobhead, twat.

Power is nothing without intelligence.

and you have niether

lmao..

Depends in which context.
Carr

19th Oct 04 at 13:12   View User's Profile U2U Member

quote:
Originally posted by rarche81
I wont get banned, as its a first offence, and my car = my work/education transportation as my residence is out in the countryside so...

Atleast this is what i gather anyhow.

Your all hypocrites anyhow, i bet not 1 of you flaming me can say you havnt driven over the limit....

...exactly, so stfu and get to bed

SO if i went out and murdered someone for the firrst time I'd get away with it? I think not. Drink driving is the lowest of the low, as is noinsurance. So what if it was only 600m it only takes 1 to kill someone. Next time just walk. People like you that put the premiums up for those of us that are 17 and working/earning our money not getting it from daddy. Hope you go to jail becasue you deserve it. People like you have given us car modders a bad reputation.
Ian
Site Administrator

19th Oct 04 at 13:31   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member

I totally believe that this guy has loads of boss cars. There are wealthy people in this country.

Their children though? They get given an EVO and crash that as well, then worry that they can't fix it at 3am before their daddy finds out

Flash cars or no flash cars, James, you post like a full on idiot. Don't forget the fact that you might be super-rich, but that doesn't mean everyone else is an uneducated pauper. Those of us who are not rich or arrogant enough to publicly suggest that we rule the world and all its judiciaries are quietly laughing. We are content with our own lives, our own cars and houses, and the prospect of being liked for who we are, not what we can bring to a track day.

Man makes the money, money doesn’t make the man. Well done to your father. I hope he enjoys his vehicles as much as I would if I were given the opportunity to own then. Ask him to kick some sense in to you would you?

Back to the thread? Maximums for a first offence are not harsh IMO. Mitigation is difficult unless you need the car – and that doesn’t mean you can’t be bothered to use a bus, you need to be disabled or driving for a living in a job you can’t transfer from. I’ve hope you’ve learnt from this. Good luck.

<<  5    6    7    8  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Due in court.. 22 database queries in 0.0261650 seconds