corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Due in court..

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4    5    6  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Due in court..
StuartVRS

User status: Offline
17th Oct 04 at 22:21   View User's Profile U2U Member

quote:
Originally posted by James1
Right seriously my VERY LAST POST,

I pay for the fucking car, OUT OF MY MONEY, I pay my tax I pay my insurance, SHIT i even prolly pay for the fucking tarmac out of the amount of tax im paying, So im entitled to drive my car exactly the way I like! Have I ever hit any1 or caused any damage other myself or to my property no! so take ur seat

Im sitting down thanks. You cannot drive the way you like. Laws are there for a reason.
StuartVRS

17th Oct 04 at 22:22   View User's Profile U2U Member

Oh and im sure totalling a porsche at 150mph on a motorway did no damage to the road, barriers or surrounding are at all.
J da Silva

17th Oct 04 at 22:22   View User's Profile U2U Member

Let's not get all arguementative James, can't we just have a little discussion where it won't get heated, just because you've not injured anyone or wrecked other people's property yet, does this mean you never will? Imagine yourself caining it round a blind corner where a mother and child are waiting to cross the road and you end their lives because you've " hammered it round a bend " what woud you say to police? " It's fine officer, I don't usually kill people "

[Edited on 17-10-04 by VenomTurbo]
ainsley_brader

17th Oct 04 at 22:23   View User's Profile U2U Member

not to mention the porsche wasnt his property!!
corb

17th Oct 04 at 22:26   View User's Profile U2U Member

This James1 fella sounds like a twat from where I'm sitting.
J da Silva

17th Oct 04 at 22:28   View User's Profile U2U Member

You've took your seat then corby.
ainsley_brader

17th Oct 04 at 22:28   View User's Profile U2U Member

quote:
Originally posted by corb
This James1 fella sounds like a twat from where I'm sitting.

Careful what you say hes got 30 mates !
J da Silva

17th Oct 04 at 22:30   View User's Profile U2U Member

Ainsley get him to send them over, those who talk rarely produce, those who don't are the ones to watch
Red_SXi

17th Oct 04 at 22:36   View User's Profile U2U Member

By the sounds of it, both the person who started this thread and "james" are cock ends.

I don't know what all this crap abuot "i can afford to pay for my insurance i'm lucky, but some people can't. If you can't afford insurance you don't buy a car END OF.

Also the person who started this thread, you might say people make mistakes but when you left your house and got into the car without insurance and under the influence you knew what you were doing. I would never consider this, you can't just fob it off and say "it was a mistake" bullshit because you knew what you was doing.

Its twats like you who make us pay so much for our insurance and kill innocent people. I don't care if you die cos really you deserve it, but putting other peoples lives at risk is out of order. How would you like it if i came round your house and killed your family?
corb

17th Oct 04 at 22:40   View User's Profile U2U Member

i wouldnt go so far to say i hope rarche81(or woreva hes called) dies, thats a bit harsh. But drink driving without insurance deserves a ban, fine and time. imo.
corb

17th Oct 04 at 22:43   View User's Profile U2U Member

quote:
Originally posted by VenomTurbo
You've took your seat then corby.

yes. im sitting in my 1.0nova, which has brakes that work. unlike some bloody stupid cars
J da Silva

17th Oct 04 at 22:43   View User's Profile U2U Member

No I wish slow painful death's on people like James and rarche, preferably something like a housefire, or an arterial bleed created by a rusty penknife, should do the job nicely!
rarche81

17th Oct 04 at 22:46   View User's Profile U2U Member

domestics..

Couldnt give 2 f*cks what they think i just wanted peoples opinions on the penalties, and as he said, it was about a 600m drive to the station to get some food, and i was in a more than sober state to drive, just got caught in a random stop and check at 4am.

you dont really have to tell me that its f*cking stupid caus i know that already, but if it makes you feel better, carry on venting.
corb

17th Oct 04 at 22:47   View User's Profile U2U Member

vent vent vent vent vent vent vent vent vent vent vent vent vent vent vent vent vent vent vent vent vent vent vent vent vent vent vent vent vent vent vent vent vent vent vent vent vent vent vent vent vent vent vent vent vent vent vent vent vent vent vent vent vent vent vent vent vent vent vent vent vent vent vent vent vent vent vent vent vent vent vent vent vent vent vent vent vent vent vent vent vent vent vent vent vent vent vent vent vent vent vent vent vent vent vent vent vent vent vent vent vent vent vent vent vent vent vent vent vent vent vent vent vent vent vent vent vent vent vent vent vent vent vent vent vent vent vent vent vent vent vent vent vent vent vent vent vent vent vent vent vent vent vent vent vent vent vent vent vent vent vent vent vent vent vent vent
corb

17th Oct 04 at 22:48   View User's Profile U2U Member

Red_SXi

17th Oct 04 at 22:49   View User's Profile U2U Member

quote:
Originally posted by rarche81
domestics..

Couldnt give 2 f*cks what they think i just wanted peoples opinions on the penalties, and as he said, it was about a 600m drive to the station to get some food, and i was in a more than sober state to drive, just got caught in a random stop and check at 4am.

you dont really have to tell me that its f*cking stupid caus i know that already, but if it makes you feel better, carry on venting.

You thought you was goin to the petrol station, but ended up in the police station, good
rarche81

17th Oct 04 at 22:52   View User's Profile U2U Member

I was under the impression that i was a named driver so was more than happy to drive, guess thats the benefits of having unreliable f*cks for m8s.
J da Silva

17th Oct 04 at 22:54   View User's Profile U2U Member

ah dear
Red_SXi

17th Oct 04 at 22:55   View User's Profile U2U Member

You're mate told you that you was a named driver, i wished my mates put me as named drivers on their cars You're digging deeper, i suggest you STFU
rarche81

17th Oct 04 at 22:57   View User's Profile U2U Member

29 quid to get me added, i left it up to him to pay for it, he told me he had which is why i hopped in the car. Its a hyundai coupe 1.3i, and to someone who doesnt give a fuck about cars, and hasnt even passed there test, having someone else driving for them fits fine.

Anything else?
big eck

17th Oct 04 at 23:01   View User's Profile U2U Member

quote:
Originally posted by sassyminx
Rich got 6 points and a £200 fine for no insurance

This is the maximum penalty they can give you but if your a repeat offender then you will be banned for 6 - 12 months
Red_SXi

17th Oct 04 at 23:01   View User's Profile U2U Member

Don't start getting cocky cos you're the one who is walking and getting the bus soon, not me
rarche81

17th Oct 04 at 23:08   View User's Profile U2U Member

I wont get banned, as its a first offence, and my car = my work/education transportation as my residence is out in the countryside so...

Atleast this is what i gather anyhow.

Your all hypocrites anyhow, i bet not 1 of you flaming me can say you havnt driven over the limit....

...exactly, so stfu and get to bed
rarche81

17th Oct 04 at 23:09   View User's Profile U2U Member

Over the speed limit that is.
J da Silva

17th Oct 04 at 23:12   View User's Profile U2U Member

quote:
Originally posted by rarche81
I wont get banned, as its a first offence, and my car = my work/education transportation as my residence is out in the countryside so...

Atleast this is what i gather anyhow.

Your all hypocrites anyhow, i bet not 1 of you flaming me can say you havnt driven over the limit....

...exactly, so stfu and get to bed

I don't speed or race about, there are places for all that, I'm a sensible driver due to watching one of my best friends get killed by a wanker in a scooby showing off to some girls 50yards away.
But I do see your point, there will be people having a pop who've broken traffic laws no doubt.

<<  1    2    3    4    5    6  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Due in court.. 22 database queries in 0.1780570 seconds