corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Due in court..

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4    5  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Due in court..
Andrew

User status: Offline
17th Oct 04 at 19:49   View User's Profile U2U Member

Pissed and no insurance I'm sorry but people like you should not be on the road.

How many times have us on here bought a new car but not driven it until we have sorted out insurance. And how many of us on here have been out with mates and no had a drink because you had the car with you.
StuartVRS

17th Oct 04 at 19:51   View User's Profile U2U Member

i hope you crash, burn and die. Its people like you who drive without insurance and drinking too that cause many families to be wrecked through a loss of lives, like a family i know who lost their father to a bloke who was drunk and in a stolen car.
ainsley_brader

17th Oct 04 at 19:53   View User's Profile U2U Member

Well the 6 points will see you licence revoked at the very least. So your guaranteed to be off the road for at least two months, while you retake your theory test then driving test all over again.

Should be a good day in court
Mark

17th Oct 04 at 20:15   View User's Profile U2U Member

you'll get your licence revoked, probably 6 points, a few hundred quid fine. needing it for college/work will get laughed out of court. they dont give a fuck unless you have a severely disable relative you depends on youre support.
I got 6 points for speeding on an empty motor way and a hefty fine. exprect the worst that way what ever happens will apper ok.
bradfincham

17th Oct 04 at 20:29   View User's Profile U2U Member

if its in your 1st 2 years of driving you will loose your liscense for sure!
Or you will get a fine and 6 points after that!

Hope you get maximum penalty as i pay a huge premium for my car and twats like you drive without insurance

You make me laugh with your everyone makes mistakes line!
Yeh i could save myslef a grand or so a year by not insuring my car, drive pissed whats the point you wanted food! If you had to rush someone to hospital different story but you was pissed!!

[Edited on 17-10-2004 by bradfincham]
dav3h

17th Oct 04 at 20:30   View User's Profile U2U Member

my 2 pence - simply dont drop the soap kidda or else bubba and the boys are gunna have a feild day with your ringpiece
timrud_

17th Oct 04 at 20:50   View User's Profile U2U Member

This is my line of work....

No insurance, 6-8 points, depending on circumstances, fine usually between £200-£500.

Costs anywhere between £30 and £100, but could be £0 if you can proove your a scrubber.

Whats your previous record, that makes a massive effect on things!
Sam
Premium Member

17th Oct 04 at 20:58   View User's Profile U2U Member

quote:
Originally posted by rarche81
everyone makes mistakes

This is true, and now you have to suffer the consequences of your actions.

You won't find much sympathy on here mate. But tell me, what do you class as pissed, because you say you passed a breathalyser test - or are you telling a porkie pie there?...
James1

17th Oct 04 at 21:01   View User's Profile U2U Member

Fucks sake, Stop crying at the poor boy jesus, Hope the cunts let u off m8
James1

17th Oct 04 at 21:11   View User's Profile U2U Member

quote:
Originally posted by bradfincham

Yeh i could save myslef a grand or so a year by not insuring my car,
[Edited on 17-10-2004 by bradfincham]

And twats like you make me laugh, Why you crying about paying high premiums when your dropping a 2ltr engine in a corsa? U want low rates buy ur self a nissan fucking micra arsehole!

If that guy wants to drive without insurance its his choice and only his to make! Bet if I followed you around without knowing in a day Ide see more then 50times more evidence to bang u away and remove that license for years
ainsley_brader

17th Oct 04 at 21:18   View User's Profile U2U Member

quote:
Originally posted by James1
If that guy wants to drive without insurance its his choice and only his to make!

Not if he crashes into someone it isnt so FÚCK OFF
James1

17th Oct 04 at 21:22   View User's Profile U2U Member

quote:
Originally posted by ainsley_brader
quote:
If that guy wants to drive without insurance its his choice and only his to make!

Did he crash into some1? Exactly tool! He might have alot of money and be able to afford the law suit u don't have a clue about other circumstances
chr15barn3s

17th Oct 04 at 21:37   View User's Profile U2U Member

quote:
quote:
quote:

Did he crash into some1? Exactly tool! He might have alot of money and be able to afford the law suit u don't have a clue about other circumstances

yeh good one, you obviously know fuck all. I bet your only sticking up for him because you dont have insurance
StuartVRS

17th Oct 04 at 21:50   View User's Profile U2U Member

quote:
quote:
quote:

are you not the bloke who claimed he was doing 80mph and wrote off an evo? Tis true, idiots stick together, i bet you are jealous and wish to fuck him dry in the ass.....twice.
James1

17th Oct 04 at 21:54   View User's Profile U2U Member

Ive written off 1 car son a Porsche 996 Turbo, Nothing much to brag about, Just some steering arm damage to the evo ,
And yes I pay my insurance prolly more if not twice then what your car costs aswell........ Tissue?

[Edited on 17-10-2004 by James1]
StuartVRS

17th Oct 04 at 22:00   View User's Profile U2U Member

quote:
Ive written off 1 car son, Nothing much to brag about, apart from the fact it was a car ude have to work 80years to get anything like enough money together to afford, The evo not being one of them, Just some steering arm damage,
And yes I pay my insurance prolly more then what your car costs aswell........ Tissue?

1. Im not your son, nor would i wish to be.
2. You have no idea how much i earn, 80 years? I think not, try 1, maybe 2 at most.
3. I doubt your insurance costs more than my car, i doubt you even own an Evo.
4. No, i dont want a tissue, i have a box of kleenex here to wipe my eyes after i laugh my head off reading all your bullshit

[Edited on 17-10-2004 by corsaCsxi]
ainsley_brader

17th Oct 04 at 22:03   View User's Profile U2U Member

Didn't Jim claim to have wrote his dads porsche off at 180mph on the motorway or some bullshit?
James1

17th Oct 04 at 22:05   View User's Profile U2U Member

quote:
Didn't Jim claim to have wrote his dads porsche off at 180mph on the motorway or some bullshit?

nahh at about 150, And there's about 30 people on these boards who know me personally to back up eveything im saying......... So ur corsa SXI what does that cost about 4grand? Im paying over double that
StuartVRS

17th Oct 04 at 22:09   View User's Profile U2U Member

quote:
quote:

nahh at about 150, And there's about 30 people on these boards who know me personally to back up eveything im saying......... So ur corsa SXI what does that cost about 4grand? Im paying over double that

Corsa Sxi? Erm, Try an Audi A3 turbo
James1

17th Oct 04 at 22:13   View User's Profile U2U Member

my last post on the subject, I just think ur a cock mouthing off at the guy, Nevermind he got caught there's 1000's that don't u play the game u run the risk of being caught,
I pay my insurance because im lucky enough to be able to afford to do so, Some people carn't and some people just make the odd mistake they can drive that few hundred yards down the road without being caught, Ive done that many a time in my parents cars, Stop being so fucking judgemental all your life
The last thing this guy wants or needs is u telling him to bend over and get shafted and calling him a nob,

StuartVRS

17th Oct 04 at 22:15   View User's Profile U2U Member

Right, hold on you wrote off a Porsche at 150mph, yet you still have a license, you buy a golf and boast about driving it at 80mph round a roundabout, then boast about buying an evo and driving that like a twat and crashing it.

And people wonder why young drivers are treated like shit by police, above is that very reason.
J da Silva

17th Oct 04 at 22:16   View User's Profile U2U Member

This is the geeza who's mate came on the boards and claimed he doesn't own an evo and never has. So what's the story Jamesy?
StuartVRS

17th Oct 04 at 22:16   View User's Profile U2U Member

quote:

The last thing this guy wants or needs is u telling him to bend over and get shafted and calling him a nob,

Why lie to him, its gonna happen. He deserves everything he gets.
StuartVRS

17th Oct 04 at 22:17   View User's Profile U2U Member

quote:
Originally posted by VenomTurbo
This is the geeza who's mate came on the boards and claimed he doesn't own an evo and never has. So what's the story Jamesy?

yup

http://www.corsasport.co.uk/board/viewthread.php?tid=166543
James1

17th Oct 04 at 22:19   View User's Profile U2U Member

Right seriously my VERY LAST POST,

I pay for the fucking car, OUT OF MY MONEY, I pay my tax I pay my insurance, SHIT i even prolly pay for the fucking tarmac out of the amount of tax im paying, So im entitled to drive my car exactly the way I like! Have I ever hit any1 or caused any damage other myself or to my property no! so take ur seat

<<  1    2    3    4    5  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Due in court.. 22 database queries in 0.1073070 seconds