corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » which rcl / alarm to get?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author which rcl / alarm to get?
purple_corsa_gls

User status: Offline
14th Jun 04 at 11:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have key activated central locking at the moment but am after remote central locking.

I know everyone must be getting sick of this question, but which is the best way to get it done.

All i want is to put remote locking on my car. an alarm, would be a bonus.

How much about would it set me back to get this done at a garage, because past DIY ventures havve gone terribly wrong.

Where would be the best place to get my kit from.

which would be the cheapest, yet not too crap.

cheers
Drysdale

14th Jun 04 at 11:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I reccommend any of the Cobra alarm/immobilisers with remote central locking key fob. Got one myself and its damn good. Don't expect it to cost more than £60 fitting.
purple_corsa_gls

14th Jun 04 at 12:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

£60 for just fitting?

if yes then how muchish would a decent set be?

New Poll