corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Clifford Concept 300 valet mode help needed

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Clifford Concept 300 valet mode help needed
Robbie

User status: Offline
25th Apr 04 at 16:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Got problems with my alarm and its really peeing me off,i haven't used me GSi for 2 years and i finally got round to deciding to sort it out today and sell it on,i've lost all the manuels for the alarm and when the old battery went dead the alarm wasn't set to valet mode or anything,i found four numbers on the alarm box so i guess these are for the valet mode,but then what do i do to get the alarm to stop bleeping when i connect it up,the alarm doesn't register to my key fob anymore probably because of the amount of time the battery has been disconnected i know to get in to valet mode there are two small buttons in the car for this one with a * on and the other blank,what do i do now ?i've tried pressing the code in and pressing the other button between the each seperate number but the alarm just keeps bleeping and the neighbours are getting very pissed off,Please help?!!!
M2RTY

25th Apr 04 at 17:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

u need 2 get remote registeredtoo, costs about 10 quid or u can do it if u have the codes

id get some1 to reset it all up 4 u - safest bet
Robbie

25th Apr 04 at 18:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i'm having trouble even getting in to the valet mode there is no response at all from the alarm does anybody know the easiest way to disconnect the immobiliser from the battery i just need to get the yellow light on on the dash i have somebody wanting to buy it,dont fancing paying the £100+ fee i've been quoted to get somebody out to it,if i coukld get it to immobilise i could take it to them and it would only be a two minute job i'm sure and about £20 charge,

New Poll