corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » FAO Ppl with Clifford Cat1 Alarms (bit of advice)

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author FAO Ppl with Clifford Cat1 Alarms (bit of advice)
Mikorsa16v

User status: Offline
7th Mar 03 at 17:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have a Concept 300, the bloke said if i wanted to disconnect the battery i should put it into Valet mode, right, i can either do this by the plain view 2 pad on the dash or by pushing the two left buttons on the fob right? so when i put it into valet mode the red light should stay on all the time? then i can disconnect the battery and then reconnect it again with no worries of it going bananas at me (the bloke sed i can 'spike' it and it will neva work again if i dont put it in valet mode due to the electric force going thru it when the battery is connected again)

monkey

7th Mar 03 at 17:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

to put it in valet mode turn key so ignition lights are on, type in your code then when you press the blank button the last time hold it down for bout 5 seconds release the button the light will stay on you can then do anything you want to it. to end valet mode just switch the alarm on/off and that the end of valet mode.
RossGSI

7th Mar 03 at 18:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

put it in to valet mode either with the key thob or the buttons on the dash when u got the battery all connected up simply press the button that activates your alarm its easy i was worried about reseting my alarm but its easy to do something about it being thatcham rated

New Poll