corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Clifford Concept 300

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Clifford Concept 300
stubs

User status: Offline
24th Apr 03 at 04:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Does anyone have a copy of the wiring diagram for a Clifford Concept 300?
I know someone who can get me one quite cheap but he doesn't think he'll be able to get me the wiring diagram.

Now, before anyone starts moaning;
YES I do know that they are CAT1 & should be installed only by an approved Clifford installer but I'm not interested! I used to install Autowatch & Gemini CAT1 alarms & would prefer to install this myself.
YES I do know that I won't be able to get the certificate stamped etc but again, i'm not bothered. I only want the alarm for its features, not the insurance discount (if any).

If anyone has a diagram or can get hold of one for me, please can you give me a shout...
Thanks,
Stubs.
stubs

26th Apr 03 at 02:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Take it as a NO then..
Richie

26th Apr 03 at 14:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Stubs, email me at AustinPXX@aol.com and ill send you back the owners manual and the wiring manual in PDF format.

New Poll