corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » engine managment

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author engine managment
geordie smurf
Banned

User status: Offline
10th Apr 04 at 00:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

engine mangement light came lost loads of power aswell so was told to check baffels in exhaust as its knows to be a common fault for them to collapse so checked and they had so bought a jap can and took cat and rear silencer off aswell so done that all fixed then next day the light came on again wouldent start smell petril so me m8 says try putting standard filter back on i laughed and said that wouldent work but i tryed and that has solved the problem now so has any1 else had this problem and is there a filter i can buy for me 1.2 corsa that will work
bubble

User status: Offline
10th Apr 04 at 00:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

go back to standard and modify that

http://www.corsasport.co.uk/board/viewthread.php?tid=73970

New Poll