corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Problems With PVD.......Again

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Problems With PVD.......Again
bubble

User status: Offline
27th Feb 04 at 15:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I cant believe this company. Waitin 2 weeks for an item what they said would take 1-2 weeks. Phoned em up and they just don't seem bothered in the slightest. Told em i wanted cancel order cuz taking to long, and he said 'it might take a while to credit the money back, cuz we're really busy'. what a pathetic company.

ordered my stuff from another very helpful, knowledgeable company and theire price for mirrors baseplates and delivery is cheaper than price of stuff alone from PVD.
oh dear
AK

27th Feb 04 at 15:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

shut up

bubble

27th Feb 04 at 15:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

dont wanna be polite shut up, im sick of all the noise, there is nothing left to say, dont know rest of words
AK

27th Feb 04 at 15:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

but you have to try and understand that they have to deal with people too... they do-not manufacture the goods in there front room
Stu_22

27th Feb 04 at 15:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

There are loads of new companies setting up now im sure what ever PVD do someone else is selling too.

If every one that moans about PVD were to stop using them they might sort things out
3CorsaMeal

27th Feb 04 at 15:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

"all the things u said, running thru my head"
bubble

27th Feb 04 at 15:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

it not my fault their pants. i paid for next day delivery for a 2.2 astra panel filter, for it to arrive 6 days later. and they dont seem arsed about the customer. they crap. simple as
willay
Organiser: South East, National Events
Premium Member

27th Feb 04 at 15:58   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by corsabubble
it not my fault their pants. i paid for next day delivery for a 2.2 astra panel filter, for it to arrive 6 days later. and they dont seem arsed about the customer. they crap. simple as

yeah but surely thats next day when its in stock? unless they said its in stock?
3CorsaMeal

27th Feb 04 at 15:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

got my order within 48hrs, and they rang me back to help out.

i am a happy customer
bubble

27th Feb 04 at 16:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

it was in stock. they said because thats why they offered next day delivery. i ordered on fri 13th feb. when it turned up on 19th feb on the box the dispatch date was the 18thfeb. not very good.
and if everyone says' theyre a new company give em some slack', i say bollox to it. they are a reputable company offering a service, and they dont deliver the service. they dont seem bothered on the phone. so why cut them slack. ill use carisma from now on-they're quality
3CorsaMeal

27th Feb 04 at 16:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the customer is always right

its their fault ur unhappy.......
bubble

27th Feb 04 at 16:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

with a bit of fairness i suppose its down to the individual and the day etc. its just all 3 of my expieriences with them have been bad
Stu_22

27th Feb 04 at 16:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

So why did you use the again
Donna Corsa GSi

27th Feb 04 at 16:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What customers fail to understand is that next day delivery means that it will be sent via the courier by next day delivery. They still have to process the order, pack your item, and then it gets put in dispatch for the next collection. You are not their only customer.
Donna Corsa GSi

27th Feb 04 at 16:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I paid for 48hour delivery for a part from another company that doesn't mean I expect my product to be here in 48hours. It will arrive in 11 working days because they have to process the order first.
bubble

27th Feb 04 at 16:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i ordered on fri 13th feb. when it turned up on 19th feb on the box the dispatch date was the 18thfeb. not very good.

so i paid next day for it to be left on the shelf until i had to remind them on the 17th? cuz they dispatched it on the 18th.
and i understand they have other customers but the fact is they should sort out one customer, then sort the next one out.

and i used them 3 times to give them another chance
bubble

27th Feb 04 at 16:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Donna Corsa GSi
What customers fail to understand is that next day delivery means that it will be sent via the courier by next day delivery. They still have to process the order, pack your item, and then it gets put in dispatch for the next collection. You are not their only customer.

and i aint just a customer-im in the trade so i know how pick pack and send works love
Stoneyginger
Premium Member

27th Feb 04 at 16:14   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

corsabubble your problem was solved so therefor no need to air your grievence with us on corsasport. If you have a problem with a company then deal with it. A large proportion of people have dealt with PVD from here and had happy results. The odd occasion they have not and that has mostly been because of trying to aquire parts from companies that are based abroad.
Ojc

27th Feb 04 at 16:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

FFS PVD are good, its only a panel filter who gives a fcuk.
bubble

27th Feb 04 at 16:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Stoneyginger
corsabubble your problem was solved so therefor no need to air your grievence with us on corsasport. If you have a problem with a company then deal with it. A large proportion of people have dealt with PVD from here and had happy results. The odd occasion they have not and that has mostly been because of trying to aquire parts from companies that are based abroad.

yeah and loads of people on here have had bad expieriences too. so because i aint happy with a service for vauxhall enthusiasts i cant use corsasport to air my views to other vauxhall enthusiasts? i thought this website included a general forum-which im on. so i am entitled to air my views.
bubble

27th Feb 04 at 16:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ojc
FFS PVD are good, its only a panel filter who gives a fcuk.

and dtm mirrors.
and alloys before that
Juni0r

They did great job of getting me my strut brace! Ordered it late afternoon got it next day!!

Regal Auotsport had me waiting 3 months!!! LOL!
bubble

Regal Auotsport had me waiting 3 months!!! LOL!

now that is pants
Juni0r

27th Feb 04 at 16:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Whats pants is the fact that they said few days!! Then few weeks then it was on back order! Then they said got one, got thier sold to someone else!!!!

Said bout 3 weeks! So called PVD!
Stoneyginger
Premium Member

27th Feb 04 at 16:21   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It's Pot Luck i suppose with any company these days ..... something nearly always goes wrong. Just getting a little bored of all the PVD posts

<<  1    2    3    4  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Problems With PVD.......Again 22 database queries in 0.1881380 seconds