corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Problems With PVD.......Again

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4    5  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Problems With PVD.......Again
Ojc

User status: Offline
27th Feb 04 at 16:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well PVD must be doing something right, I remember when they first started and were working out of Petes living room

Now they have a massive warehouse with many company vehicles
bubble

27th Feb 04 at 16:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

can imagine orderin a curry and then going to pick it up....'sorry mate, be ready next thursday'
bubble

27th Feb 04 at 16:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Stoneyginger
It's Pot Luck i suppose with any company these days ..... something nearly always goes wrong. Just getting a little bored of all the PVD posts

well thats fair enough then. i work for vauxhall and all the threads of 'vauxhall are robbing bastards' or 'vauxhall mess up again' etc, they annoy me but they dont get told not to post grievances here do they. im only tellin peeps about probs with PVD, if u love PVD then why get so stressed -ull still use them. my opinions dont affect u orderin from them so what the prob?
Donna Corsa GSi

27th Feb 04 at 16:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by corsabubble
i ordered on fri 13th feb. when it turned up on 19th feb on the box the dispatch date was the 18thfeb. not very good.

so i paid next day for it to be left on the shelf until i had to remind them on the 17th? cuz they dispatched it on the 18th.
and i understand they have other customers but the fact is they should sort out one customer, then sort the next one out.

and i used them 3 times to give them another chance

Have you not thought that maybe they have that many customers that they hadn't got to your order yet?
bubble

27th Feb 04 at 16:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

fair enough point, but if that did happen a courtesy phone call to explain it wouldnt be next day, and not bein charged for next day delivery would have been better.
Melville

27th Feb 04 at 16:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Donna Corsa GSi
I paid for 48hour delivery for a part from another company that doesn't mean I expect my product to be here in 48hours. It will arrive in 11 working days because they have to process the order first.

as steve said STFU, if you pay for 48 hour delivery it means it will be delivered in 48 hours If you pay for next day before 12 does that mean that the comapny will pack the goods before 12 the next day then send them out to you so you get them within 14 days NO it does exactly what it says on the tin

[Edited on 27-02-2004 by Melville]
bubble

27th Feb 04 at 16:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Melville
quote:
I paid for 48hour delivery for a part from another company that doesn't mean I expect my product to be here in 48hours. It will arrive in 11 working days because they have to process the order first.

as steve said STFU, if you pay for 48 hour delivery it means it will be delivered in 48 hours If you pay for next day before 12 does that mean that the comapny will pack the goods before 12 the next day then send them out to you so you get them within 14 days NO it does exactly what it says on the tin

thank u son! someone who agrees that if a promise is made its hould be kept.

donna if u bought a 1.6 gsi corsa from someone for £4000 and it arrived with a one litre in, would u settle for it? no? if i pay for next day on an item which is in stock, and they dont even dispatch it, why should i be happy??
Tom

27th Feb 04 at 16:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
i ordered on fri 13th feb. when it turned up on 19th feb on the box the dispatch date was the 18thfeb. not very good.

so i paid next day for it to be left on the shelf until i had to remind them on the 17th? cuz they dispatched it on the 18th.
and i understand they have other customers but the fact is they should sort out one customer, then sort the next one out.

and i used them 3 times to give them another chance

Have you not thought that maybe they have that many customers that they hadn't got to your order yet?

Then maybe they should take more staff on, it's not acceptable imo.

PVD were very good when I bought springs off them, I got them within a week iirc.
bubble

27th Feb 04 at 16:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thanks
bubble

27th Feb 04 at 16:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ill finish here though before people moan
GIBBS

27th Feb 04 at 16:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sorry donna that's bollox, as i work for a trade and mail order company i know that if we promise next day, or 48 hour delivery then it has to be there in that time, nothing like oh next day but we need 5 day's to do it. if it will take 5 day's we have to say order's can take up to 5 working day's to arrive to you. you are totally wrong about that.
Donna Corsa GSi

27th Feb 04 at 16:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

Well let me explain, I work for PVD on a self employed basis I had the curtesy to speak to Pete about this guys problem and thats what I was told. Same as when I ordered something from another company a couple of weeks ago I paid for 48hour delivery but I don't get the bits til Monday.
bubble

27th Feb 04 at 16:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by GIBBS
sorry donna that's bollox, as i work for a trade and mail order company i know that if we promise next day, or 48 hour delivery then it has to be there in that time, nothing like oh next day but we need 5 day's to do it. if it will take 5 day's we have to say order's can take up to 5 working day's to arrive to you. you are totally wrong about that.

thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! she also said that they have other customers before me. how do explain the 5 workin day gap between phone call and dispatch.

at my work when we get a phone call, whoever takes it gets part, packs it and sends it. why is that so hard?
bubble

27th Feb 04 at 16:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:

Well let me explain, I work for PVD on a self employed basis I had the curtesy to speak to Pete about this guys problem and thats what I was told. Same as when I ordered something from another company a couple of weeks ago I paid for 48hour delivery but I don't get the bits til Monday.

when u say this guy, do u mean me?
Donna Corsa GSi

27th Feb 04 at 16:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:

thank u son! someone who agrees that if a promise is made its hould be kept.

donna if u bought a 1.6 gsi corsa from someone for £4000 and it arrived with a one litre in, would u settle for it? no? if i pay for next day on an item which is in stock, and they dont even dispatch it, why should i be happy??

How the fuck is that relevant you got what you ordered you just had to wait for it. Thats totally different from getting something different to what you ordered.
Andy

27th Feb 04 at 16:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

Personally I've had good service from PVD, but I agree with the sentiments above. If you pay for 48hour delivery, you expect your goods to either go out that day, or if it's too late for courier collection, the next working day and arrive within 48 hours after despatch. A company that takes 11 days to "process an order" is not a company to whom I'd want to give my business.
bubble

27th Feb 04 at 16:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

because, donna, if u pay for a 1.6 ud expect a 1.6. if u pay for next delivery, u expect next day delivery. simple
Paul H

27th Feb 04 at 16:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

iv'e bought 3 things from them a grill that arrived next day front spoiler which they said would be there in a week and took 6 weeks to come and was sent by another company that did the same part £40 cheaper and a rear spoiler again said a week and that took 5 weeks i don't use them anymore found better and cheaper sites to use

[Edited on 27-02-2004 by chewbaccaman]
Melville

27th Feb 04 at 16:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:

Complete bollocks!!! Like I said if you pay for next day delivery then it should be at the delivery address within 24 hours or what ever they state in the agreement. Sounds like PVD are just charging people for next day delivery and then sending it via normal courier when they can be arsed to do it.
bubble

27th Feb 04 at 16:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

qoute from andy
-Personally I've had good service from PVD, but I agree with the sentiments above. If you pay for 48hour delivery, you expect your goods to either go out that day, or if it's too late for courier collection, the next working day and arrive within 48 hours after despatch. A company that takes 11 days to "process an order" is not a company to whom I'd want to give my business.

particluar the last sentence.
Donna Corsa GSi

27th Feb 04 at 16:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yes I do mean you, I had words with Pete about it the other day when you posted about it. Because u said that you were spoken to rudely and I thought Pete would like to know if his staff were talking to their customers rudely.

PVD are a very very very busy company, the phone rings constantly during busy seasons and when I say rings constantly I mean more then one line at a time. Yes they are short staffed at the moment and are looking for people. They do try to do their best but sometimes they get let down too.
bubble

27th Feb 04 at 16:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by chewbaccaman
iv'e bought 3 things from them a grill that arrived next day front spoiler which they said would be there in a week and took 6 weeks to come and was sent by another company that did the same part £40 cheaper and a rear spoiler again said a week and that took 5 weeks i don't use them anymore found better and cheaper sites to use

[Edited on 27-02-2004 by chewbaccaman]

im in the same boat. im gettin my mirrors from another company, will be here monday hopefully and the total price is cheaper than price of part from pvd.
Donna Corsa GSi

27th Feb 04 at 16:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yes and I told corsabubble to phone them up and complain about being overcharged on delivery and im sure they would of done something to make him happy. But he never gave them the chance cause he just posted on here he never contacted them with the complaint.
bubble

27th Feb 04 at 16:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Yes I do mean you, I had words with Pete about it the other day when you posted about it. Because u said that you were spoken to rudely and I thought Pete would like to know if his staff were talking to their customers rudely.

PVD are a very very very busy company, the phone rings constantly during busy seasons and when I say rings constantly I mean more then one line at a time. Yes they are short staffed at the moment and are looking for people. They do try to do their best but sometimes they get let down too.

and in that respect donna i am in agreement and i can understand this. what i dont understand is if they are that busy why not let the customer know of any forthcoming delay? thats all it would take.
Donna Corsa GSi

27th Feb 04 at 16:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

PVD also try to match the prices of their competitors but if you'd prefer to go somewhere else thats fine. But sometimes if you don't ask you don't get, im sure if you actually mentioned it to the saleman on the phone he could see what he could do. PVD also offer discounts to vauxhall club members.

<<  1    2    3    4    5  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Problems With PVD.......Again 22 database queries in 0.0169301 seconds