corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Problems With PVD.......Again

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4    5  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Problems With PVD.......Again
bubble

User status: Offline
27th Feb 04 at 16:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Donna Corsa GSi
Yes and I told corsabubble to phone them up and complain about being overcharged on delivery and im sure they would of done something to make him happy. But he never gave them the chance cause he just posted on here he never contacted them with the complaint.

i did phone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so thats bollox. I ALSO COMPLAINED ABOUT THE PRICE BECAUSE ON THEIR WEBSITE THEY ARE PRICED AT £35 + £15 FOR BASEPLATES. THAT MAKES 50. THE BLOKE SAID NO THEY ARE £55, WEBSITE IS WRONG. PRICE U SEE IS PRICE U PAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MatG

27th Feb 04 at 16:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

god there are some moaning muppets in this thread...you got your panel filter a few days later than expected! Is it worth getting stressed over? My curry took an hour and half to be delivered last night instead of tghe 45 mins stated...am i moaning to you about it?

No, so get of your high horse and give it a rest. No company will please ever customer....the more customers the high rate of complaints FACT if you dont like them tell them, if you are that unhappy dont use them again for the 3RD time.

Life is to short to get all hot and bothered over a panel filter mate !!
Donna Corsa GSi

27th Feb 04 at 16:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by corsabubble
quote:
Originally posted by Donna Corsa GSi
Yes and I told corsabubble to phone them up and complain about being overcharged on delivery and im sure they would of done something to make him happy. But he never gave them the chance cause he just posted on here he never contacted them with the complaint.

i did phone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so thats bollox. I ALSO COMPLAINED ABOUT THE PRICE BECAUSE ON THEIR WEBSITE THEY ARE PRICED AT £35 + £15 FOR BASEPLATES. THAT MAKES 50. THE BLOKE SAID NO THEY ARE £55, WEBSITE IS WRONG. PRICE U SEE IS PRICE U PAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok I apologise, I don't suppose you know the name of the employee you spoke to do you?
bubble

27th Feb 04 at 16:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by MatG
god there are some moaning muppets in this thread...you got your panel filter a few days later than expected! Is it worth getting stressed over? My curry took an hour and half to be delivered last night instead of tghe 45 mins stated...am i moaning to you about it?

No, so get of your high horse and give it a rest. No company will please ever customer....the more customers the high rate of complaints FACT if you dont like them tell them, if you are that unhappy dont use them again for the 3RD time.

Life is to short to get all hot and bothered over a panel filter mate !!

IF U READ ALL THE THREAD UD NOTICE ALLLOYS AND MIRRORS. OVER £650 WORTH OF BUSINESS. MUPPET
vibrio
Banned

27th Feb 04 at 17:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
I cant believe this company. Waitin 2 weeks for an item what they said would take 1-2 weeks. Phoned em up and they just don't seem bothered in the slightest. Told em i wanted cancel order cuz taking to long, and he said 'it might take a while to credit the money back, cuz we're really busy'. what a pathetic company.

ordered my stuff from another very helpful, knowledgeable company and theire price for mirrors baseplates and delivery is cheaper than price of stuff alone from PVD.
oh dear

waiting two weeks for an item they said would take 2 weeks
bubble

27th Feb 04 at 17:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i didnt get his name, but he was young. i got them from another company now so as long as these are here for monday im ok.
i know bout the club discount but aint fussed really. at my work we interact with rossiter's for irmscher and lmf and dometimes i think pvd.
i know this seems im slaggin em off 2fcuk, but sometimes if u are promised summat u expect.
Donna Corsa GSi

27th Feb 04 at 17:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by GIBBS
sorry donna that's bollox, as i work for a trade and mail order company i know that if we promise next day, or 48 hour delivery then it has to be there in that time, nothing like oh next day but we need 5 day's to do it. if it will take 5 day's we have to say order's can take up to 5 working day's to arrive to you. you are totally wrong about that.

As I said thats what I was told, different companies have different ways of working. Im sure if PVD weren't understaffed they could be far more responsive.

I've had problems with pretty much every company ive dealt with in the motor trade. I just say to them now, look be straight with me how long is this really going to take because I will cancel the order if you take the piss.
bubble

27th Feb 04 at 17:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by vibrio
quote:
I cant believe this company. Waitin 2 weeks for an item what they said would take 1-2 weeks. Phoned em up and they just don't seem bothered in the slightest. Told em i wanted cancel order cuz taking to long, and he said 'it might take a while to credit the money back, cuz we're really busy'. what a pathetic company.

ordered my stuff from another very helpful, knowledgeable company and theire price for mirrors baseplates and delivery is cheaper than price of stuff alone from PVD.
oh dear

waiting two weeks for an item they said would take 2 weeks

yeah 1-2 weeks. one at least two at most. but parts in germany
MatG

27th Feb 04 at 17:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

read all the thread the first time mate, and your point is?? Just because you have spent a small amount of money with a company doesnt give you any rights over the man that has spent £15.00.

It isnt worth getting stressed over, so wind you neck in sweet heart
bubble

27th Feb 04 at 17:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bcuz u said all the fuss about a panel filter. fuss about panel filter mirrors and alloys.
MatG

27th Feb 04 at 17:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

what car are these for by the way the astra?
bubble

27th Feb 04 at 17:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

pf for astra 2.2 an wheels, mirrors for corsa c
MatG

27th Feb 04 at 17:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

is this the astra that is coming on the 2nd of March?
bubble

27th Feb 04 at 17:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

no got astra now. corsa comin 2nd march. why u ask? am i to expect some comment about u havent got car yet etc??
MatG

27th Feb 04 at 17:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

no just wondering thats all. Just find you quite amuzing thats all.
bubble

27th Feb 04 at 17:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

because?
MatG

27th Feb 04 at 17:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

no reason but thanks
bubble

27th Feb 04 at 17:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if u got summat say, say it
Siberia

27th Feb 04 at 17:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

they said it would take 2 weeks? id be getting annoyed after like 3?
bubble

27th Feb 04 at 17:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

at least one week, maximum two. so when i ring after two weeks n they say still in germany, u get annoyed.
broster
Premium Member

27th Feb 04 at 17:20   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

didnt read all this but im a happy pvd coustomer, if you dont like them then go else where, iv never had a problem with them.
bubble

27th Feb 04 at 17:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

fair enough, thats what iv done just gave them benefit of doubt first times but still no better so use carisma instead. then again some people will use carisma and they wont be happy. i agree it is one of those situations where things either go smoothly or they don't. on my occasions they aint gone smoothly.
Donna Corsa GSi

27th Feb 04 at 17:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Parts from Germany are always going to get delays. They're not trying to piss you off by giving you the wrong delivery times. They are told them times by their supplier so all they are doing is passing that information on to the customer. Im good friends with Pete and I work there occasionally and I got told 2 weeks for a part coming from Europe, it took 6 weeks in the end. I was pissed off but theres nothing they can do about it apart from drive there themselves and you can't really expect them to do that. They do try to do curtesy calls but as I said its really busy at the mo and they'd rather concentrate on getting through orders they can get through, otherwise they'd have even more complaints.
Mikorsa16v

27th Feb 04 at 17:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

(soz if this makes no sense, just read page 1 and CBA to read any more lol)

pvd are good, they gave me good advice about suspension and sent it reletavly quick, id buy again from them
bubble

27th Feb 04 at 17:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thats fair enough then donna, i do understand and after re-reading this thread again i can see how i may have come over to be a twat, but its one of those things that annoys u. its sorted now though

<<  1    2    3    4    5  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Problems With PVD.......Again 22 database queries in 0.0145540 seconds