corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Problems With PVD.......Again

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4    5  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Problems With PVD.......Again
bubble

User status: Offline
27th Feb 04 at 17:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Mikorsa16v
(soz if this makes no sense, just read page 1 and CBA to read any more lol)

fpmsl
Donna Corsa GSi

27th Feb 04 at 17:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Oh yeah we all get annoyed when we are kept waiting or feel like someone hasn't been straight with us but sometimes you just have to think that things aren't always as clean cut as they seem and there might be reasons for the delay that are out PVD's hands. There are many improvements that they need to make but I think this is mainly due to a shortage of staff and hopefully things will improve in the future. You've had bad experiences with them so you can either shop elsewhere or just make sure you hassle them more often when somethings on order, like call to check your goods went out when they were supposed to, I know you shouldn't have to but if it means you get your bits quicker why not. Other companies do stock some of the products PVD do but I know that they are always on the hunt for new products in europe etc to give their customers more variety and Pete and Vicki do put a lot of effort and time in finding new products or developing new products for Vauxhalls. They really aren't as bad as some people make out.
bubble

27th Feb 04 at 17:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ok i understand. would u do me a favour and tell all of the peeps at PVD u know that im sorry 4 bein shitty?
Donna Corsa GSi

27th Feb 04 at 17:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You were angry and im sure one of them will read this anyway Anyway im off home now
Kris TD

27th Feb 04 at 17:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i ordered a spoiler yesturday afternoon from pvd, got it this morning, well pleased
bubble

27th Feb 04 at 17:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cheers
Ian
Site Administrator

User status: Online
27th Feb 04 at 19:00   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'll try and remain as impartial and objective as possible but I have some input.

48 hour delivery means it'll be here in under 48 hours. There's usually a caveat like having the order in before mid-day but thats the only deciding factor. Anything else is not managing the expectation of your customer and I'm surprised PVD get it wrong so often.

I was told some bits were in stock on a shelf and I still waited weeks for them. I could have done with them over Christmas while I was off work and could be fitting them but I didn't post on here, I mailed Pete and he told me where he was up to.

Understaffing is also not a customer issue although I'm sure this is preferable to hiring a monkey who is going to be worse than a missed call. As a customer its worth bearing in mind that PVD have experienced explosive growth in the number of years that they have been trading and they may occasionally be overworked. I've also never yet not known Pete want to personally look in to any problem whatsoever.

[Edited on 27-02-2004 by Ian]
vibrio
Banned

27th Feb 04 at 19:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by corsabubble
quote:
Originally posted by vibrio
quote:
I cant believe this company. Waitin 2 weeks for an item what they said would take 1-2 weeks. Phoned em up and they just don't seem bothered in the slightest. Told em i wanted cancel order cuz taking to long, and he said 'it might take a while to credit the money back, cuz we're really busy'. what a pathetic company.

ordered my stuff from another very helpful, knowledgeable company and theire price for mirrors baseplates and delivery is cheaper than price of stuff alone from PVD.
oh dear

waiting two weeks for an item they said would take 2 weeks

yeah 1-2 weeks. one at least two at most. but parts in germany

still confused. they said 1-2 weeks and your complaining because it is 2weeks. maybe it will be there tomorrow or monday
vibrio
Banned

27th Feb 04 at 19:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Donna Corsa GSi
You were angry and im sure one of them will read this anyway Anyway im off home now

was probably joff he spoke to and he was probably too busy e.mailing me
mav

27th Feb 04 at 19:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

never had a problem with anything i've ordered..

said 1-2 weeks...only been 2 weeks....
Meat-Pie-SRI

27th Feb 04 at 19:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
I cant believe this company. Waitin 2 weeks for an item what they said would take 1-2 weeks. Phoned em up and they just don't seem bothered in the slightest. Told em i wanted cancel order cuz taking to long, and he said 'it might take a while to credit the money back, cuz we're really busy'. what a pathetic company.

ordered my stuff from another very helpful, knowledgeable company and theire price for mirrors baseplates and delivery is cheaper than price of stuff alone from PVD.
oh dear

That is nothing compared to the problems I am having!!!!

So far I have waited 3 months for a single wiper and 2 1/2 months for a conversion kit!!!
I have had no car for 2 1/2 months because of this. Shall not be using them again!
Meat-Pie-SRI

27th Feb 04 at 19:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

unless it arrives very soon of course!! (hint-hint)
bubble

27th Feb 04 at 19:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

as said before they do expierience problems regarding staff and stock etc, i just annoyed cuz of string of let downs. sorted now though.
Ian
Site Administrator

User status: Online
27th Feb 04 at 19:16   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Meat-Pie-SRI
I have had no car for 2 1/2 months because of this.
No, you've had no car because you relied on the parts being delivered. Subtle difference.
bubble

27th Feb 04 at 19:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i agree with ian ref wipers, but there is a issue regarding parts availability. if a company has no stock of goods rather than say they can get within so many weeks, they should explain that not available and could take a while.
Meat-Pie-SRI

27th Feb 04 at 19:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

They told me 2 weeks, I think we have gone past it a wee bit now.
For mounting kit i was told 2 - 3 weeks, er i think there is a problem here also!!

I don't see how people can constantly stick up for them when there are so many complaints about them!!
In the past they were always good and reliable, the last two times I have used the it has been shite! Maybe it is because of their expansion etc etc, but if they don't provide a good service to their customers, they will lose them!
bubble

27th Feb 04 at 19:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i am sorted out now but i found with PVD was that i paid next day for an item which took six days. they probably forget send it bcuz i rung up2 remind them and when it came it had the dispatch date on-5 days after order. regarding mirrors, i understand supplying probs etc, but they should b explained to cust first. when ordering suspension from my local motor factors, he rung nearly every 3 days to let me know what is happening. i think that PVD should do summat like this. i appreciate they are a growing company, but if they're looking for a stake in a supply/demand business world they must have the backing behind them to deliver their customer satisfaction.
jam

27th Feb 04 at 19:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Must admit admit ive had nothing but problems with pvd , Ive never voiced my opions on here . But i will never ues then again . Ive 3 sperate item from them . An fk suspension kit wich didnt lower then right amont , I will give pvd the benafit of the situation and it prob wasnt thier fauly , althought they could hav been a bit more helpful and less aragont over the phone . Ordered some alloys , they set the wrong nuts for it , bit of a muppet mistake but it happens . They sent the right ones the next day , fine with that . Finaly ordered some sidereapeter , again they sent the wrong ones . When i phone them , the ones i wanted would be a few weeks . So i asked for a refund , sent back the reps (at my cost) and ive never been refuned or had a phone call from em since . Wich in my book is utter crap , so PVD u still had me right up and till the last order , never mind

thx
chris
bubble

27th Feb 04 at 19:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i think PVD should read these comments and amend their policy regarding requisition of parts ie information for customer
Greg_M

27th Feb 04 at 19:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

all you do is fcuking moan
bubble

27th Feb 04 at 19:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

put your handbag away. if u read the thread ull find a lot of people moaning.
Greg_M

27th Feb 04 at 19:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i rekon its u, you bring the bad out in every company.

it was only a matter of days ago you were moaning about the sterio you bought.

your cursed i say cursed
bubble

27th Feb 04 at 19:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i am cursed!!!! got a quality stereo now though!!!! check thread about valves
Greg_M

27th Feb 04 at 20:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
i am cursed!!!! got a quality stereo now though!!!! check thread about valves

ive got quite a ot form pvd but always picked it up. the people that work there have always been helpful. never had a problem. think it just postage they seem to fuck up
STEvieXE

27th Feb 04 at 23:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ive had a few bad experiences with pvd over various things, warranties and waiting times etc etc. BUT i understand that waiting times its not their fault its the shitty couriers that they use. infact i ordered some mirrors last week and found the guy on the phone to be very helpful, honest and chatty. was well impressed. he was honest about delivery times and it doesnt reall y matter as long as i get the products within a few months coz the cars going for a respray. on the whole pvd still has a thumbs up from me...

<<  1    2    3    4    5  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Problems With PVD.......Again 22 database queries in 0.0191920 seconds