corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Kushti Comedy

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4    5    6    7  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Kushti Comedy
vibrio
Banned

User status: Offline
14th Dec 03 at 14:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by kushti
I've already got 90 bhp mate the induction kit alone increases 15 bhp an hes doubling the horsepower with various tweaks an tinkers replaceing most parts of the engine as its pretty fucked from the snapped cambelt I'm not really up on inside of cars so I can't really tell you but just trust me on this I've been out in a standard rover that was tuned an fuck me sideways it was a killer increase compared to what it was before the problem wasn't speed it was slowing the fucker down.

LMFAO 15hp from a filter what you running a V8
vibrio
Banned

14th Dec 03 at 14:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
at the end of the day if your the kind of jealous fella the kind that scratches someone elses motor because you know it looks better than yours yet ya just too lame to admit it to yourself well then get real yourself because where there's a will there's a way I've been out in there tuned motor's rover/civic/pug/jag & saxo so i know I'm right on this as for turbo'd that would just be frightening however once engine is complete I'll get some pictures for your sad ass then if your still not satisfied you can always be the big man and come down for a race I don't mind infact its all good.

at the end of the day I know more about engines and cars than you. if you wish to believe what you have already posted then that is your choice. however it is also my choice to take the piss out of you for being a CHUMP.

I suggest you read

vibrio
Banned

14th Dec 03 at 14:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
dont tell me to shut up my man is a RACEING ENGINE MECHANIC and I'll be the one laughing when your left at the lights and I'm gone in the distance.

once my beast comes out the garage well meetup an then I'll take full pleasure in showing you up

the best yet. when you get your engine done. race me with my 155hp and I'll tear you a new asshole
vibrio
Banned

14th Dec 03 at 14:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Red_Sxi
Shhhhhhh he's hard and he'll come and hunt you down

he must be related to Si or Daimo
vibrio
Banned

14th Dec 03 at 14:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
I told you in the begingin I don't know nor do I claim to know about engines I havent spent £7500 on the engine thats the exterior mods the wheels alone are £800 na the engines only cost me £500 but I'm gonna be more than happy with it when its finished cos not only will it prove a point it will show alot of you peeps up.

and no I'm not hard but i have a hellova temper on me an you've pissed me right off, but its all good I don't need to drop to your level my balls dropped well before you came out your mums front bum I aint got shit to loose so ifu want some come get some mother fucker

so £500 to get 110hp. well lets see. exhaust and filter well be cheap. £200 then what could you get for £300. maybe a second hand UNICHIP and fitment. so I recon you'd have 100-105hp if you ran optimax
vibrio
Banned

14th Dec 03 at 14:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Red_Sxi
I didn't come out my mum's front bum by the way, but i was up your mums bum last nite, she loved it

were you a C-section then
vibrio
Banned

14th Dec 03 at 14:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
mate my mother wudnt let you near her for one little dicks dont do it for her she'd rather fuck herself than have an attempted poke from your weener and two she don't know where you've been last time peeps saw you young girls was more your style I think there's a name for that but theres also good idea's to stop that kinda thing but whats the point when theres nothing to chop off anyway lmao

PMSL at this CHUMP. must be at least 14 years old. he's not very good with the chit chat is he
vibrio
Banned

14th Dec 03 at 14:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
banned for what lol I told you crap that you couldnt handle your the one that shagged me mum up the arse and I dont need to make up for nothing except maybe an apology to everyone else whos cool bar my gay dad with the girly corsa lol the only power I get is from my mums spare vibro mr battyman!!

your some sort of sicko arn't you

AndyCorsa

14th Dec 03 at 14:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
dont tell me to shut up my man is a RACEING ENGINE MECHANIC and I'll be the one laughing when your left at the lights and I'm gone in the distance.

once my beast comes out the garage well meetup an then I'll take full pleasure in showing you up

WTF?? Just asked me mechanic matey all this rubbish your spouting, and he says your full of sh*t! Even if you boar the engine out you ain't gonna 200 bhp so stop dreaming! Drop a 2.0lt if your after big bhp. Oh and did you go to school? When ending words in 'ing' try to take the 'e' away, muppet!

[Edited on 14-12-2003 by AndyCorsa]
Fraser Young

14th Dec 03 at 14:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Muppet
vibrio
Banned

14th Dec 03 at 14:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
now I know that your corsa C wil get more than my corsa B er unless half the population has turned gay like me then maybe just look at the odd shape of it mate It looks more like a fuckin focus than a vauxhall. I came to blag about my stupid claims of my engine mods and a fable 200hp. I'm undergoing hell cause my dad forces me to suck him off at night if you don't beleive me thats fine like I said you'll just have to wait for the poof (my dad). shame you cant edit this icon with the finger up my ass

I think you should seek help mate.
vibrio
Banned

14th Dec 03 at 14:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
anyways nite people I've got cat food to munch, weed to smoke an a boyfriend to go fuck interesting feedback with your personal views as for red corsa man I'd rather eat my own shit than sit in your corsa anyways I'm outie peace.

I'm confused why are you bragging about eating cat food, taking drugs and having gay sex

AK

14th Dec 03 at 14:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my hero
vibrio
Banned

14th Dec 03 at 14:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
lmao you think im a right hand man lol well I think we all know who's the virgin round here do you even know what a pussy looks/feels like? I've had more bunkups hot dinners. I wanted want to give you an excuse to try & hold hands with me thats what poofs do innit my car looks so queer but however not as bad as the driver man u'd think I'd been in an accident lately cos I'm sure as hell should'd look like this or maybe the real accident was me being born I'm sure my mother would agree on that I usually say its ok to make mistakes aslong as you learn from them but in this case fucking hell I bet she's regretting that one nighter with my dad now

next thing you'll be saying you've slept with more men than OJC

AndyCorsa

14th Dec 03 at 14:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
I told you in the begingin I don't know nor do I claim to know about engines I havent spent £7500 on the engine thats the exterior mods the wheels alone are £800 na the engines only cost me £500 but I'm gonna be more than happy with it when its finished cos not only will it prove a point it will show alot of you peeps up.

and no I'm not hard but i have a hellova temper on me an you've pissed me right off, but its all good I don't need to drop to your level my balls dropped well before you came out your mums front bum I aint got shit to loose so ifu want some come get some mother fucker

I bet your some weird spotty little 14 year old who reads Max Power too much. Listen if your car is so good then get some photos on here for us all to see!
vibrio
Banned

14th Dec 03 at 14:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Adam Kindness
my hero

thanks
MattyB

14th Dec 03 at 14:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

excellent. 200bhp from a 1.4. i love it

But then he might turbo it, so he'll have 300bhp then :lol

[Edited on 14-12-2003 by MattyB]
PaulW

14th Dec 03 at 14:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

does he work for max power with those figures & estimates??
vibrio
Banned

14th Dec 03 at 14:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by AndyCorsa
quote:

I bet your some weird spotty little 14 year old who reads Max Power too much. Listen if your car is so good then get some photos on here for us all to see!

sounds more like Daimo
puchos

14th Dec 03 at 14:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

omg this guy is a space cadet, hes makin me laugh tho...
think he should go and put his gimp mask back on..
AndyCorsa

14th Dec 03 at 14:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by vibrio
quote:
Originally posted by AndyCorsa
quote:

sounds more like Daimo

AndyCorsa

14th Dec 03 at 14:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Kusti, I am so inspired with your 1.4 200bhp project that I have decided to do one of my own. I have decided that I am going to start a project of my own on a Rover Metro 1.1! Engine will be upgraded to 800bhp and it will manage 0 – 60 in 2.1 secs and all this will be because I’m going to stick a fast and furious air filter on! Super that ain't it?

combatprojex

14th Dec 03 at 14:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

LMAO @ andy!!! lol
djsimmy

14th Dec 03 at 16:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

dont no alot abount engines and that but can u smell that *snif snif* BULL SHIT

made me laf oh and u sound like a prick
WARPED

14th Dec 03 at 17:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

this thread is amazin!! i love it when they go like this

moderator - please dont delete cause we shud keep it open as i am very interested in the outcome.

no point arguing, lets just wait and see what kinda power he ends up with to settle the whole thing

<<  1    2    3    4    5    6    7  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Kushti Comedy 22 database queries in 0.1045051 seconds