corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Kushti Comedy

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4    5    6  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Kushti Comedy
whitter45

User status: Offline
14th Dec 03 at 00:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Red_Sxi
He started the personal comments btw, i'm simply giving him what he's givime me. Apart from i dont have 200bhp in a 1.4

mate i agree. He's a dick for coming out with stupid comments. This site don't need people like him well maybe we do just for the comedy value
DangerousDave16v

14th Dec 03 at 00:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

kushti mate,

people dont transplant red tops into their corsas for fun you know!

its the only feasable way to get big power.

by the time you get 200 brake they're be few vauxhall parts under your bonnet

Red_SXi

14th Dec 03 at 00:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Listen, you have posted 2 threads on this forum and both of them are bullshit.

I never said my car was fast, but if you want to compare the value's of our cars go ahead, i think you'll find an 03 Corsa C will fetch more than a Corsa B, no matter what you've done to the engine
kushti
Banned

14th Dec 03 at 00:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

now you think that your corsa C wil get more than my corsa B er unless half the population has turned gay then maybe just look at the odd shape of it mate It looks more like a fuckin focus than a vauxhall I didn't come to blag I originally started out telling you about an engine mod I'm undergoing hell if you don't beleive me thats fine like I said you'll just have to wait for the proof. shame you cant edit this icon with the finger the other way up innit
Red_SXi

14th Dec 03 at 01:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think you'll find that when the Corsa C was released the residual Value of the Corsa B was effected just like when any new model is produced. Go on glass'es guide and get a value for your car, then get a value for mine.

Red_SXi

14th Dec 03 at 01:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nite nite, remember to wipe the cum up when you dream about your 200Bhp BEAST
kushti
Banned

14th Dec 03 at 01:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

anyways nite people I've got food to munch weed to smoke an a girlfriend to go fuck interesting feedback with your personal views as for red corsa man I'd rather eat my own shit than sit in your corsa anyways I'm outie peace.
whitter45

14th Dec 03 at 01:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

guess the weed is affecting ur ability to notice u are talking bull shit
Red_SXi

14th Dec 03 at 01:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by kushti
anyways nite people I've got food to munch weed to smoke an a HAND to go fuck interesting feedback with your personal views as for red corsa man I'd love to sit in his lovely car anyways I'm outie peace.
kushti
Banned

14th Dec 03 at 01:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lmao you think im a right hand man lol well I think we all know who's the virgin round here do you even know what a pussy looks/feels like? I've had more bunkups with women than you've had hot dinners I would say mate but I wanted want to give you an excuse to try & hold hands with me thats what poofs do innit your car looks so queer but however not as bad as the driver man u been in an accident lately cos u sure as hell look like you have or maybe the real accident was you being born I'm sure ya mother agree's on that I usually say its ok to make mistakes aslong as you learn from them but in this case fucking hell I bet she's regretting that one nighter now
whitter45

14th Dec 03 at 01:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
lmao you think im a right hand man lol well I think we all know who's the virgin round here do you even know what a pussy looks/feels like? I've had more bunkups with women than you've had hot dinners I would say mate but I wanted want to give you an excuse to try & hold hands with me thats what poofs do innit your car looks so queer but however not as bad as the driver man u been in an accident lately cos u sure as hell look like you have or maybe the real accident was you being born I'm sure ya mother agree's on that I usually say its ok to make mistakes aslong as you learn from them but in this case fucking hell I bet she's regretting that one nighter now

mate this is a car forum so stick to talking about cars
Who gives a fuck about ur life what u think about peoples mums etc. For all u know u could be the result of a one night stand. I would check first before going off on one
Corsa Sport Gav

14th Dec 03 at 01:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

15bhp from a piper.. tht all i get 26 from mine.... WTF u on bout as ppl say u can get about 1.5BHP from it, i know fuk all bout engine, but i sure do know u cannot get 220bhp from a N/A 1.4 16v

[Edited on 14-12-2003 by Punto_Gav]
PaulW

14th Dec 03 at 01:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by whitter45
quote:

Who gives a fuck about ur life what u think about peoples mums etc. For all u know u could be the result of a one night stand. I would check first before going off on one

I think the whole thread has gone off topic!

kinda like if someone asked how to change there oil & i replied sayin Ian Millward... What a big-headed prick! Shite team too!

but thats just going on how this thread has turned out otherwise I'd keep this shite in off-day

[Edited on 14-12-2003 by PaulW]
whitter45

14th Dec 03 at 01:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by PaulW
quote:
Originally posted by whitter45
quote:

I think the whole thread has gone off topic!

kinda like if someone asked how to change there oil & i replied sayin Ian Millward... What a big-headed prick! Shite team too!

but thats just going on how this thread has turned out otherwise I'd keep this shite in off-day

[Edited on 14-12-2003 by PaulW]

Good call later people.
Its all got out of hand. lets just leave as ' prove it when u say u can get 200 bhp. And if u can i will eat my words'
whitter45

14th Dec 03 at 01:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

And how can Saints be a Shite team. granyted they won nothing this year but Shite is not the word for them
PaulW

14th Dec 03 at 01:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just personally don't like em

the grounds, yeah, has a good atmosphere (if you can stand all the swearin n shite), but the fact the beer stop flowin before half time at a match is a bit shite like!

ian millward - never has anythin good to say & always finds something to blame it all on - reminds me of alex fergusson

players (espech long) - reeet up there own arses

just my opinion tho m8ey, but even so, wether the team is shite or good - its the game which makes it!

League all the way
Drew
Banned

14th Dec 03 at 03:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

list of things to do

sell GT4
buy 1.4 corsa
high lift cams
prototyped induction kit custom built
chipped

sorted

or maybe not
Drew
Banned

14th Dec 03 at 03:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
whos cool bar the queer cunty with the girly red corsa isnt red ment to stand for power lol the only power you get is from your mums spare vibro mr battyman!!

my cars red - is 265 horseys good enuff for a red car??

Drew
Banned

14th Dec 03 at 03:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by PaulW
This kinda reminds me of fried eggs & that amazing 2ltr 8v corsa which could do 140mph!

PMSLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wolfy

14th Dec 03 at 03:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Red_Sxi
Listen, you won't have 200Bhp from you're 1.4 16v. You will tell everyone that you do, but they will just laugh at you when you go home.

hell id laugh in his face not when he was out of sight 200 brake from a 1.4 16v.... ive herd shit in my time but man you deserve a gold medal for the ability to talk utter bollox and kid yourself into thinking its possible!
corsa5dr

14th Dec 03 at 09:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

This kid should learn some basic grammar.

PLEASE USE SOME FULL STOPS.
jr

14th Dec 03 at 09:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

as we know he's talking shit but id thought id that sbd can only get 175bhp form a 1.4 and thats running TB

my 1.4 runs 136bhp on thats had 2-3k spent on it
corsafreak

14th Dec 03 at 10:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

this is a classic
i sold my primera 2.0l gt to fund my corsa redtop conversion.
i imported a hotshot cold air intake from america for that motor it cost about £300 with import duty and a bypass valve all in and gave me 8bhp ontop of the stock 150bhp.
does your m8 want to set up a manufacturing line kushti, i'll be minted if he can make these intakes for other model maybe even export them to the states and japan

btw whats the estimated power gain on this modded intake and is he going to pipe the air filter down into the wing maybe like my Cold air intake, don't forget you will need an aem bypass valve to stop it sucking in water during flood season
Greasemonkey

14th Dec 03 at 11:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

OH MY GOD!!!
Predator Corsa

14th Dec 03 at 13:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

[Edited on 14-12-2003 by Drive Fast Live Young]

<<  1    2    3    4    5    6  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Kushti Comedy 22 database queries in 0.0974579 seconds