corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Disputes » Problem Users Sales Info

New Poll
  <<  4    5    6    7    8    9    10  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Problem Users Sales Info
mantamark

User status: Offline
13th Mar 07 at 15:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Anyone else been screwed by L30 SCT?

Paid for some parts 2 months ago, ignoring emails & u2u's, been given a phone number, but also not responding to that.

Is there anything i can do?

Does he owe anyone else money or parts?

Anyone live near him?

Its only a pair of leccy mirrors, but thats not the point, if you sell something, you should send the goods.

I think i've done quite well not to swear here.
smoothie SRI

20th Mar 07 at 13:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yes i have been sent a cheque for £15 for the lower antiroll bar kit still have not recived it.
Ant

4th Apr 07 at 11:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Dave A sold me some brakes that didnt fit, in december prior to the sale he assured me they would fit, and said if there was any problems he would change them for me.

Waited 3 weeks to arrive now been waitng 3 months for him to resolve the not fitting issue.

Im sure dave will post up trying to make it my fault, good thing 'I still have all his u2u's saved
Scotty C

11th Apr 07 at 10:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Dave A sold me a cheap copy of BMC CDA, even though he posted a picture of the BMC CDA enclosed filter - faulse & misleading adverstising.

Also, bought some pistons off him 3 WEEKS ago, I paid over the odd's for delivery to get them next day, still not here.
Greg_M

11th Apr 07 at 16:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by gianluigi
quote:
Originally posted by Greg_M
quote:
Originally posted by Stu_22
Schoey. Waited for 2 months now for a grill and still waiting. It seems he cant find his local post office.

DO NOT BUY FROM SCHOEY

i concur, lieing piece of work

any updates with you guys?

no still a lieing **** havnt bothered contacting him again. because hes just not worth it. DO NOT BUY FROM HIM

[Edited on 11-04-2007 by Greg_M]
sxibeast

12th Apr 07 at 18:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Another one for Dave A here! HID kit, payed on the 15th Jan 2007, still not arrived, hardly any replies via u2u now....

Which means im currently down either £155 or an HID kit

I need answers fella!

Coming to think of it...

Jas.....

Where the hells my £30 refund for that rear strut brace that never turned up??!!

[Edited on 12-04-2007 by sxibeast]
Stu-G

16th Apr 07 at 10:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cunningham>>>

as far as i new i had bought a set of front fogs off him. saying that a deal was done sorted out details where to send the money... managed to send him the money
and then recieved a u2u saying that he has sold them to someone else where does he send the money too.

little peeded off gave him the address to send the money through pay pal instead of refunding it he sent it back so i am now £5 down told him about it, and is saying that it is my fault as he put they are sold on his post.

which i though was to me and it isnt my fault that he didnt tell me he had sold them till after sending him the money.
danward

17th Apr 07 at 11:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bozza_gsi... paid £15 for delocked handles about 6 weeks ago and was assured next day postage... a month goes by with very poor communication and he said he will refund me because he has had troubles... two weeks on and I still have not received my refund, or the handles, and he seems to be completely ignoring me! What can I do? I want my damn money... or the handles! :-(
gianluigi

17th Apr 07 at 13:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Stu-G
Cunningham>>>

as far as i new i had bought a set of front fogs off him. saying that a deal was done sorted out details where to send the money... managed to send him the money
and then recieved a u2u saying that he has sold them to someone else where does he send the money too.

little peeded off gave him the address to send the money through pay pal instead of refunding it he sent it back so i am now £5 down told him about it, and is saying that it is my fault as he put they are sold on his post.

which i though was to me and it isnt my fault that he didnt tell me he had sold them till after sending him the money.

if you want to be technical, he's not obliged to refund the postage. however, a bit out of order allowing you to send the money and then selling the fogs in the knowledge that your money was iminently arriving.
Ian
Site Administrator

20th Apr 07 at 00:25   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think he meant that the fees were not returned when the money was refunded via Paypal. Nothing to do with posting the items.
Rachel H

20th Apr 07 at 11:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ben GSi16v, sent a cheque for £49 for 4 Corsa GSi arches over a month ago, cheque was cashed no arches and no communication on here or Novaload and has been online everyday this week.
gianluigi

20th Apr 07 at 11:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ian
I think he meant that the fees were not returned when the money was refunded via Paypal. Nothing to do with posting the items.

ah didn't catch on to that
TheCam

28th May 07 at 11:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by nova_gteuk
been nearly a month now since ive payed Gte_bad_boi for a set of springs and front shocks,at a price off £70..still ignoring my u2u's and springs still have not arrived even though he's said his mother delivered them,ive given him the option in 3 u2u's over a week now off refund the springs or even the receipt for delivery of springs but has read the u2u but not replyed...So i advise not to buy off him!!

Never buy off Gte_bad_boi. he is a known scammer the wee bastard bumped me out of £130 on mig web and when i posted a forum to find out if any1 had details of him i was told he has done it to a lot of people in the past!!!!! fucking arsehole
abdus

1st Jun 07 at 19:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

don't people have the personal details before sending any payment?
#ste#

11th Jun 07 at 17:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sorry to say but hoady .. never replied to any u2u's after saying he wanted an item i had for sale still had no reply now complete and utter timewaster
shaunmods
Premium Member

12th Jun 07 at 17:13   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just a warning to all. DO NOT trade with Butch. I bought some arches from him for £30 which were meant to be in "very good condition" and professionally sprayed + smoothed but they were completly nakered and a monkey could have sprayed them better!!

Complete lier!

Buyers beware!

[Edited on 12-06-2007 by shaunmods]
Fro

14th Jun 07 at 08:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

On a downer: Corsa_sport_jay

Paid for mudflaps well over a month ago, said he had post office problems which was fair enough, was assured they would be sorted but still no flaps and no replies to contact
BaNNi

24th Jun 07 at 11:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi All,

first time posting here but heh!

rob B - Yes the organiser

Paid him £75 late last year, ever since been wasting time and effort with u2u's to which most of the time or any of the time never get replied to, it was for a Inlet, originaly was part of a deal for him to post to Jeano but the deal fell through, luckly thanks to his complete time wasting and slow-assed posting he never bothered to post them yet, so i said i want items sent to myself or money back.

to this day i got told in febuary he was finding a box for them.... been months, must be all outta boxes.

Any suggestions what I can do?
Jonny P

24th Jun 07 at 15:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Jas16v - Paid him £50 for some angel eyes which got lost in the post and he apparently refunded me £50 cash which also got lost in the post.
DimDG

26th Jun 07 at 18:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I am sorry having to do that but I had reserved the last set of chromed heater knobs for Cfuk that was to send payment... After a month nothing appeared, and now he's ignoring my u2u's and he's not having even the honesty to say he doesn't want it... Complete timewaster
Corsa_Dom

5th Jul 07 at 17:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

dont trade with #ste#, he sold me some avo shocks and springs for £90 and both the front struts where bent, i didnt realise until i tried to drive the car and one wheel was positvley cambered and the other negativley cambered! giving it strange handling. both are quite obviously bent. told him about problem and asked for a refund but no joy!
random dav
Premium Member

8th Jul 07 at 20:50   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Steve W, bought interior and forgot the boss kit and bolts, said he said he would post it up but never did, even offered some money for postage

WRLFC !

Project cars
#ste#

10th Jul 07 at 12:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Corsa_Dom
dont trade with #ste#, he sold me some avo shocks and springs for £90 and both the front struts where bent, i didnt realise until i tried to drive the car and one wheel was positvley cambered and the other negativley cambered! giving it strange handling. both are quite obviously bent. told him about problem and asked for a refund but no joy!

i replied to u2u but no reply from you so don't see why i should refund when u never bothered to contact back PATHETIC
Corsa_Dom

13th Jul 07 at 17:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

not really pathetic as at the end of the day you sold me 2 bent shocks and you never even offered a refund. in fairness the front springs and the rear shocks and springs are fine but thats not the point. you sold them to me in good condition so thats what i expect not bent like fucking bannanas.

and just to show im not trying to mug you off (like you did to me) here are the pics of the shocks

blatantly bent as i think you will all agree.
#ste#

15th Jul 07 at 09:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Corsa_Dom
not really pathetic as at the end of the day you sold me 2 bent shocks and you never even offered a refund. in fairness the front springs and the rear shocks and springs are fine but thats not the point. you sold them to me in good condition so thats what i expect not bent like fucking bannanas.

and just to show im not trying to mug you off (like you did to me) here are the pics of the shocks

blatantly bent as i think you will all agree.

like i said .. i put pics up for you to see they were fine on my car .. u asked for a refund and never pm'd back after i pm'd that's the point so why should i refund someone that won't communicate? i think not

<<  4    5    6    7    8    9    10  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Disputes » Problem Users Sales Info 24 database queries in 0.1060200 seconds