corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Disputes » Problem Users Sales Info

New Poll
  <<  3    4    5    6    7    8    9  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Problem Users Sales Info
gianluigi

User status: Offline
16th Oct 06 at 10:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by SetH
Stumpy32, paid him immediately via paypal, he was insistent that i used paypal, seems he wanted the cash in a hurry.

fobbed off on 3 occasions with excuses over a period of nearly 2 months.

Then he claimed he had sent it, but when i asked him for the tracking number/proof of postage he went quiet.

best fcukign £130 i ever spent, thanks stumpy32.

have you made a claim on Paypal?
scousegit

15th Nov 06 at 11:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Do not trust redtopbreeze aka Barrie Goodland. he has ripped people off on various forums, vauxhallownersnetwork.co.uk, migweb, astrasport and he is now on here so i thought it best to put up this has a warning to other peeps. Here is a link to a thread which i started on voxon concerning Barrie and his girlfriend Kate.
http://www.vauxhallownersnetwork.co.uk/showthread.php?t=91580
Steve
Premium Member

22nd Dec 06 at 17:50   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sidesport

Wanted to buy my ICE paid a deposit so i took it off ebay and told several people that want ed it that it was sold, this was nearly 14 days ago and after a few times of saying he was going to collect iv heard nothing
SetH

28th Dec 06 at 11:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by gianluigi
quote:
Originally posted by SetH
Stumpy32, paid him immediately via paypal, he was insistent that i used paypal, seems he wanted the cash in a hurry.

fobbed off on 3 occasions with excuses over a period of nearly 2 months.

Then he claimed he had sent it, but when i asked him for the tracking number/proof of postage he went quiet.

best fcukign £130 i ever spent, thanks stumpy32.

have you made a claim on Paypal?

No because you have to make it within 30 days of opening the dispute or it times out. He kept me hanging in there long enough for this to happen with his bullshit excuses.

karma will get him one day, probably get the hiding of his life when he does it to the wrong person.
Greg_M

30th Dec 06 at 10:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Stu_22
Schoey. Waited for 2 months now for a grill and still waiting. It seems he cant find his local post office.

DO NOT BUY FROM SCHOEY

i concur, lieing piece of work
Jake

7th Jan 07 at 16:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Dave A

Failed to state damage (small crack and fucked inner lamp) to morettes which were described as "excellent condition" then done a fucking good job of blagging his way out of it through U2U. I don't take kindly to getting fucked around when it comes to money and I'm not impressed to say the least.

crowsie

16th Jan 07 at 11:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sorry to have to do this.........but im adding ckallis500 to this list of amatuer dealers!! sent a postal order for 40quid for a gsi spoiler to him on the 27th dec!! today is the 16th jan still no pissing spoiler!! he avoids calls never replies to txt, email, or u2u!! Although he got in touch to keep me sweet last week saying hes been busy and to say sorry do i want another part!! lmao and since then 10 txt messages numerous calls still no fuckin answer well pissed off!!
RichR
Premium Member

1st Feb 07 at 19:57   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I didn't want to do this but I feel I've been ripped off by BASSCRAZY

I bought a stereo off him last year in March; during the initial conversation and transaction he told me of a couple of faults which was fine - I bought it with the intention of having a look to fix it!
However I also asked if the remote and surround were with the unit - he said yes in a U2U dated 31/03/06 at 7.25 (Yes I kept all of the U2Us)

However when the stereo turned up there was no remote and no surround

I U2U'd again and he said that his car was at the garage and he wouldn't be able to get them for two weeks! I was annoyed but thought okay, let it slide!

After two weeks, still nothing, no parts turned up and I was told that he was having trouble seeing his car; as I had no intention fitting it there and then again I let it slide.

Next his car went to IAZ, but he told me he hadnt had time to get them; again as I wasnt fitting I let it slide but was gettign pissed off!

Finally at the end of Novemeber I got pissed off - he told me he'd would send them that day and the enxt day he told me that he had via second class!

guess what they never arrived; he wasnt responding to my U2U's (saying he didnt get any of them) finally today I'm told that they're lost in the post and as it's second class he doesn't know/want to do anything about it

to say I feel messed about is an understatement

11 months!
Basscrazy

1st Feb 07 at 20:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

they were being sent as an extra when i got my car back that was what i said yes it took ages nearly a year my car was gone from me but when it came back i sent you SAY you never got them i cannot do anything about it i cant refund as they were just extras i was throwing in thats what you get for being nice
RichR
Premium Member

1st Feb 07 at 20:03   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

no; I asked previously to buying them if they were with it. You said yes I have the U2U - I bought the stereo on the understanding that the rmeote and surround were included; they wernt sent as extras - I have U2U's from the night we spoke about buying it and before I got you're address

The final U2U states that I would buy the stereo with the surround and remote; when they didnt come you just said you'd forgotten them!
Basscrazy

1st Feb 07 at 20:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

we have gone through all this millions of times

i sent them YOU SAY you didnt get them i cant prove you havnt got them and are trying to get money back and you also cant prove i sent were both in a shit situation nothing i can do about it
RichR
Premium Member

1st Feb 07 at 20:08   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'll send you stereo back in return for the original amount then
Basscrazy

1st Feb 07 at 20:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

no becuase im down a remote and a surround then just on your word im not discussing it here as i see all the time things like this are discussed over u2u just because its on here doesnt mean im sending back and loosing out now i have no remote and surround just on your word
RichR
Premium Member

1st Feb 07 at 20:13   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

it took 8 months for you to "send" them! I have no reason to believe that you did
Basscrazy

1st Feb 07 at 20:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i have no reason to believe you didnt get them

like i say were in a shit situation you think i didnt send i think you have them
RichR
Premium Member

1st Feb 07 at 20:17   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If I had them why would I want to send the stereo back; why would I keep the remote and surround?
Basscrazy

1st Feb 07 at 20:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

to sell to keep to use different reasons thats why were both not going to agree
jamied

1st Feb 07 at 22:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

whats a surround worth anyway 20p? cant a remote be bought off ebay. Reminds me of watching judge judy when ppl sue for a fiver

p.s. craigs a top seller i have bought loads of him
RichR
Premium Member

2nd Feb 07 at 08:16   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by 306CORSA
whats a surround worth anyway 20p? cant a remote be bought off ebay. Reminds me of watching judge judy when ppl sue for a fiver

p.s. craigs a top seller i have bought loads of him

I dont care what its worth - its the principle of the matter - I've been messed around for nearly a year! IMO he's not a top seller; I havn't received what I paid for and I shouldnt have to go out to look for the parts again!

So wether it be a £5 or £500; I still havnt got what I paid for!

so kindly 306corsa keep out of it as it doesnt concern you

plus where am I going to find bits for a discontinued head unit?

[Edited on 02-02-2007 by LiVe LeE]
Basscrazy

2nd Feb 07 at 23:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

its his right to say hes had good dealings with me as its an open discussion i sent the items nothing more i can do
RichR
Premium Member

5th Feb 07 at 12:45   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You sent items that I paid for and they never arrived! Also this isn't post you're good trader stories - it's problem users!

[Edited on 05-02-2007 by LiVe LeE]
nova_gteuk

18th Feb 07 at 12:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

been nearly a month now since ive payed Gte_bad_boi for a set of springs and front shocks,at a price off £70..still ignoring my u2u's and springs still have not arrived even though he's said his mother delivered them,ive given him the option in 3 u2u's over a week now off refund the springs or even the receipt for delivery of springs but has read the u2u but not replyed...So i advise not to buy off him!!

Also City,payed him a £40 postal order for bonnet lifters a haynes manual and a set of headlights,yet another who ignores my u2u's..so do not buy off him either!
daz 16v

19th Feb 07 at 00:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i've had a problem with city £130 for n exhaust and paypal could only get back £88 cause he had spent the rest nd he even knew paypal was claiming the £130 back
Jake

19th Feb 07 at 17:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

City - havent sent the mudflaps and side reps. I paid almost a month ago.
gianluigi

27th Feb 07 at 15:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Greg_M
quote:
Originally posted by Stu_22
Schoey. Waited for 2 months now for a grill and still waiting. It seems he cant find his local post office.

DO NOT BUY FROM SCHOEY

i concur, lieing piece of work

any updates with you guys?

<<  3    4    5    6    7    8    9  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Disputes » Problem Users Sales Info 23 database queries in 0.1128502 seconds