corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Disputes » Problem Users Sales Info

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Problem Users Sales Info
Stoneyginger
Premium Member

User status: Offline
   16th Dec 03 at 17:26   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hello there people, their seems to be a few problems with users not sticking to their words with respect to sales over corsasport classifieds section. Please remember when you are buying over this forum that you are at your own risk, as you may see their is another topped post giving advice on how to do your transactions. If you have been unhappy with a user then please post that users name in this topic and let others be warned, however make sure that your claim is justified before posting please. Happy Trading Stoney

[Edited on 20-08-2004 by Ian]
J1

6th Jan 04 at 15:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sorry to have to be the first person to start off the bitching but its only fair i guess that other people know about this geezer so they dont get conned! I offered to buy a phone off chillout for £40 quid, sent him my cheque and he cashed it, said he sent the phone around the 22nd of November, the phone never showed for whatever reason, i did ask him to send it recorded so it could be traced but never did. He then offered to refund my money which i thought was fair enough and decent, multiple u2u's sent with promises to send, then the cheque got "lost" in the post so he was gonna send another, that still hasnt showed up and he has ignored at least my last three u2u's chasing this up.

Just for the record this matter has now been resolved and Chillout has paid me what he owed

[Edited on 16-01-2004 by J1]
Ben
Banned

7th Jan 04 at 22:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

erm , dunno bout ur case but my cuz just bought some decks off ebay beg of dec and had same prob , thought he got conned and lad sed hed sent em , anyways they turned up today and the postman said there has been problems at the wareouse so alot of packages have been delayed delivery time
corsa_godfather

8th Jan 04 at 17:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

[Edited on 03-01-2006 by corsa_godfather]
jono22

8th Jan 04 at 17:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You can add djlee_dj to this list, this chap is not to be trusted, a complete tosser, promises but never delivers, says he has given up with all internet sales now !! just a warning keep clear off this guy.

he will probably come back with a smart reply ??!! but please be warned, and heed the above advice should he try his sales routine ever again !!

[Edited on 08-01-2004 by jono22]
boyracer2002

8th Jan 04 at 18:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sorted Now
[Edited on 05-02-2004 by boyracer2002]

[Edited on 05-02-2004 by boyracer2002]
mjw_2k2

13th Jan 04 at 21:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by jono22
You can add djlee_dj to this list, this chap is not to be trusted, a complete tosser, promises but never delivers, says he has given up with all internet sales now !! just a warning keep clear off this guy.

he will probably come back with a smart reply ??!! but please be warned, and heed the above advice should he try his sales routine ever again !!

[Edited on 08-01-2004 by jono22]

i just bought some sim cards off this guy (djlee_dj) and had no problems he wasnt any of the above, and i would buy more off him in the future so thnx to djlee_dj
whitter45

24th Jan 04 at 23:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well i hate to name and shame but after two weeks off trying to get in contact with them im afraid im posting
Royvious at least have the decency to reply to my u2u's. u are bang out of order mate.we argeed a price and then he hasn't replied!!!!!
whitter45

29th Jan 04 at 23:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by whitter45
well i hate to name and shame but after two weeks off trying to get in contact with them im afraid im posting
Royvious at least have the decency to reply to my u2u's. u are bang out of order mate.we argeed a price and then he hasn't replied!!!!!

to update you all, he promised them me and sold them to someone else. Nice one
romeo t

3rd Feb 04 at 09:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

was that shox?
Ty_Harris

5th Feb 04 at 11:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by boyracer2002
Not sayin Ty-Harris is like this but he cashed my £90 well before x-mas and said i should have goods before x-mas couple of weeks later i still aint got anything or even worse heard a thing good job i got his addy might be makin a trip down if i dont hear soon

Big apologises to boyracer2002, he has every right to be concerned, I had some major difficulties and have only managed to get back online today, I immediately U2U'd him with the situation, and also would have called him but didn't have any contact numbers.!!

Hopefully we will have sorted this out very soon! TH
PS- I dont wanna defend myself to heavily, but alot of others ave bought things off me and I haven't had any complaints about the goods or the delivery!

[Edited on 05-02-2004 by Ty_Harris]
boyracer2002

5th Feb 04 at 17:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah all understood now matey

stevegreetham

9th Feb 04 at 22:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

taj_ryait - was gonna sell me sum 17" dare's for £400. told me that they were mine. made little effort to contact me, tuk ages to reply to u2u's (knew he was online due to him being on my buddylist)
i even turned down a set of wheels from a m8 of mine as i thought these were mine.
lad seems like a fool and wouldnt wanna do business wiv him......buyers beware
taj_ryait

10th Feb 04 at 00:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Stevegreetham (idiot) - needs to understand that there were a few probs with the car and that multiple u2u's everyday seem a bit over the top + he expects people to drive 200+ miles to him. Watch out for this NOB!!
stevegreetham

10th Feb 04 at 11:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

there were multiple u2u as u promised fotos and details but they never seemed to appear. u never kept me upto date and said that u may deliver on ur week off.
I even said to you that i have 6th form during the week and work on weekends so it would be hard to collect.
if there were problems then u shud have just said......this is all very basic stuff m8, even u shud understand

[Edited on 10-02-2004 by stevegreetham]
Adam-D

11th Feb 04 at 23:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

on the 06-01-2004 i sent a cheque to sxi16vjoe for some smoked rear light clusters the cheque cleared on the 16th of the same month now he has been online he came on with a story that he had been thown out of his house and would send them by 06/02/04 it is now 11/02/04
and its getting silly

so sxi16vjoe if you read this im getting annoyed and want the parts by this saturday 14th of this month or my money back i feel this is fair as i have waited and been patient but have had enuff now if ure to busy to send them but not to busy to go to the bank and cash my cheque????

this is his post
http://www.corsasport.co.uk/board/viewthread.php?tid=118579

just so im being fair

this has been resoved via jr "cheers bud"
19th/09/04

[Edited on 19-09-2004 by Adam-D]
mossy

20th Feb 04 at 17:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

THIS PAGE IS BETTER THAN THE PROBLEMS/AGONY AUNT PAGES IN THE NEWSPAPER
v5uk

24th Feb 04 at 20:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sorry about this but Anish1905 is going up here

He was supposed to be having a rear spoiler off me – last u2u I got from him was about 12 days ago saying he had sent the cheque – but since then I've heard nothing from him – not even "have you had the cheque yet??" Or “where’s my spoiler”

Now I’m sure if he see’s this I’ll get some sort of U2U saying I’m a c**t for doing this, and that he has sent a cheque and its not his fault I’ve not received it yet blah blah blah, However I repeat “I’ve not heard anything from him since”
Something a bit fishy I think, dont you??

Steve v5uk

[Edited on 24-02-2004 by v5uk]
J1

25th Feb 04 at 13:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No offence v5uk, but you havent been ripped off, you still have the spoiler, sounds to me like he's changed his mind, shitty thing to not tell you, but just readvertise it mate
baz2003uk

29th Feb 04 at 17:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

SXI16VJOE>>>>>>
i sent a chq for £45 for his lexus lights begining of Jan 04 the chq was cleared within a week and i am still awaiting my lights had a jack and norey story about being kicked out of home and not being able to use a PC (Hard Life)
But he has been on line most days for over the past 2 weeks now and no reply to ANY of my U2U's
I MIGHT DELETE THIS IF I GET MY LIGHTS BY THE 8 MARCH 04

Dinokid

5th Mar 04 at 15:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Juni0r- u2u'dhim loads of times about saxo spoiler, since september, he's got the cheque of my girlfriends money, he wont reply anymore. The last thing he said was wat is ur address again? cos hekept havin it sent to him.
Stone Cold Rattlesnake

15th Mar 04 at 18:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Still waiting for payment from DSON for M5 mirrors he sais he wanted and said he sent payment for them, hasnt replied to u2u's even though he still comes on and posts and sells stuff!!!!!!!

If this gets resolved i will delete this post
sxi boy

15th Mar 04 at 20:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

think sxi16vjoe ripped a2h off for some lowering springs aswell
fast c

18th Mar 04 at 01:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

will agree with stone cold rattlesnake about DSON but will say i was selling my car and he offered me a part ex so i took my car off for sale and keep getting u2u's from him saying he really wants it and a wekk later he now says he cant afford it and never had the cash.cheers for wasting my time and turning down other potential buyers DSON.hes still posting on here wanting to buy n sell bits.someone sort it out.
v5uk

21st Mar 04 at 17:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by J1
No offence v5uk, but you havent been ripped off

Never said I had been RIPPED OFF - but this thread is and I Quote ***** Problem Users Sales Info ***** Anish1905 is a PROBLEM USER

<<  1    2    3    4  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Disputes » Problem Users Sales Info 23 database queries in 0.0189409 seconds