corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Disputes » Problem Users Sales Info

New Poll
  <<  5    6    7    8    9    10  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Problem Users Sales Info
SAL
Premium Member

User status: Offline
24th Jul 07 at 14:03   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

user

http://www.corsasport.co.uk/board/member.php?action=viewpro&member=lyfie

ok was a year ago, but still dont really want to see anyone else get/be timewasted

lied loads about a c16xe, went to veiw, more lies, then posted on his for sale thread how the engine was a peice of rubbish, more lies, then he didnt post for ages

noticed he is back though and trying to do some deals ! be very carefull with the user

stavs
Richie

28th Jul 07 at 12:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by #ste#
quote:
Originally posted by Corsa_Dom
not really pathetic as at the end of the day you sold me 2 bent shocks and you never even offered a refund. in fairness the front springs and the rear shocks and springs are fine but thats not the point. you sold them to me in good condition so thats what i expect not bent like fucking bannanas.

and just to show im not trying to mug you off (like you did to me) here are the pics of the shocks

blatantly bent as i think you will all agree.

like i said .. i put pics up for you to see they were fine on my car .. u asked for a refund and never pm'd back after i pm'd that's the point so why should i refund someone that won't communicate? i think not

That is PURE POOR salesmanship. Going off those photos and what uve just said, you knew blatently that those shocks were bent... regardless if they "looked" ok on your car and you sold potentially dangerous goods.

That buyer is more than entitled to engage small claims court against you... and he would win.
#ste#

31st Jul 07 at 06:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

nice one

[Edited on 31-07-2007 by #ste#]
sport16v

9th Aug 07 at 16:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Don't deal with LEEMAN. Anybody who knows me knows I don't lie and am as honest as I can be with people. Quite frankly, the same cannot be said for the above FOOL. The person in question is LEEMAN I bought some corsa c wheels from him under the impression that they had been fully refurbished in black with four new continental tires fitted. However, after awaiting a stupidly long time to receive the wheels, upon arrival, I found 2 firenzas, a michelin energy and a discustingly appaling state of a continental which he claims is "brand new" regardless of the fact that it is down to the wear markers and has a chunk out of it, potentially making it dangerous (It IS unusuable). Worse still, the wheels that are supposidly "refurbished" are done to the quality that a two year old probably could have done a better job, with the outside faces only having been paint, clearly with cans as the overspray is atrocious and there is kurbing and chips on the wheels. Complete and utter idiot and he denies it all . Don't deal with him.

[Edited on 09-08-2007 by sport16v]
chrisd1983

9th Aug 07 at 17:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi,

I purchased the wheels in the link below on 14th July.

http://www.corsasport.co.uk/board/viewthread.php?tid=366107

Since this date I haven't received anything or had communication with the seller. I was promised they would be here by Tuesday before 12PM at the latest.

When I originally purchased the wheels, it seemed strange as the seller, couldn't use paypal, they wanted a direct bank transfer and they wouldn't let me collect. At the same as this was happening (after payment was received from myself), he was still trying to sell the items to the user corsaaa_16v.

Just to let everyone know, I've got my local police involved, I'm pressing charges for fraud!

Chris
gianluigi

10th Aug 07 at 08:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sport16v - im curious to see the original for-sale post. haave you got contact details to inform him that you're not satisfied and/or want a refund? Have you u2u'd him? what was his reply?

The classifides area really needs a re-vamp with user feedback scores...which was spoken about a year or 2 ago.
sport16v

10th Aug 07 at 14:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

he don't give a shit, blatant denial of everything and he's deleted the original post to save his own arse, lucky I saved it before he deleted it, the thick shit he is. This is an original, unmolested post by him and I still have the messages that he sent saying they are continentals.
10th Jul 07 at 07:47 PM

Alloys have been fully refurbed of kerbing then sprayed in Gloss White and Black then have had all new tyres fitted all round

white markings on tyre is from when tyres where fitted will clean them up before delivery/ collection

220 posted per set ONO

located near hull
gianluigi

14th Aug 07 at 09:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

what a load of crap
ChrisBoom

20th Aug 07 at 22:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

corsa_madd

Bought a GSI spoiler off him, waited ages for it to be delivered, never did receive it. Was told that his dog used it as a chew toy.

He said I would be refunded, been waiting for the refund for 2 weeks now.

Do not buy from him.

PROBLEM RESOLVED!

He sent me a refund, was honest enough eventually. Just waiting for the refund to clear through paypal.

[Edited on 06-09-2007 by ChrisBoom]
davey_jack

10th Sep 07 at 23:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cole, complete time waster whole story is explained here
Cut a long story short I tried to verify with him over u2u messages several times that the gear box was in good working condition.
Made a long journey to collect, arrived looked fine, took it home, got home mount sheared off!..He then offered me numerous refunds never received anything. Liar and time waster.

EDIT: Has now given refund and apologised, issue resolved!

[Edited on 05-10-2007 by davey_jack]
ChazSXi

12th Oct 07 at 17:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cfuk, claimed it had been sent...nothing turned up...now no response to pm's even though has been online!
Dan.H

12th Oct 07 at 19:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cfuk also no items recieved and no response to messages
Ste L

27th Oct 07 at 17:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by cam1
quote:
Originally posted by nova_gteuk
been nearly a month now since ive payed Gte_bad_boi for a set of springs and front shocks,at a price off £70..still ignoring my u2u's and springs still have not arrived even though he's said his mother delivered them,ive given him the option in 3 u2u's over a week now off refund the springs or even the receipt for delivery of springs but has read the u2u but not replyed...So i advise not to buy off him!!

Never buy off Gte_bad_boi. he is a known scammer the wee bastard bumped me out of £130 on mig web and when i posted a forum to find out if any1 had details of him i was told he has done it to a lot of people in the past!!!!! fucking arsehole

i'll add to this, he uses different name's on the forum's too..

see http://www.pngclub.com/forum/showthread.php?t=87138

give away signs are a matching post code to the one on page two of that thread. Photos are from i17.photobucket.com/albums/b73/eski_boi/...

keep an eye out folks.

another recent name i've noticed him using is corsaxe on here

thread : http://www.corsasport.co.uk/board/viewthread.php?tid=390822
16vKarlos

9th Nov 07 at 00:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

NOT A COMPLAINT!!!

I Personally Think A 'Moderator' or 'Admin' Could Post a List At The Very Top Of All People That Are Scamming... This Would Be So Much Easier

Cheers Karl

[Edited on 09-11-2007 by 16vKarlos]
stampy_54

14th Nov 07 at 21:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Goodie_06 - Bought a set of spax coilovers off him nearly 4 weeks ago, paid through paypal. on 31st october he said they would be in the post the next day, still haven't recieved them
flybikeslee

21st Nov 07 at 17:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

marcus_corsa.... never actually bought anything off him but makes fairy tales about parts he has. said hed paid £750 for a lexmaul and tried flogging it off for £450 to me
RCoughtrie

25th Feb 08 at 19:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

badassnow : Item was posted in good time... Item wasnt in working order as described and refused refund
corsa333
USER UNDER INVESTIGATION - DO NOT TRADE

27th Feb 08 at 19:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

corsa dan

bought strut brace from him start of january still no brace and now ignoring messages
corsaloon

27th Feb 08 at 23:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Viperek. paid him £70 for two subs about a month ago, he hasnt sent item and hasnt been on C.S since.
eastend

3rd Mar 08 at 00:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Joes_1.4_16v_sport

A lot of you probably seen thread in off day!

Bought a set of black steinmetz skirts off him for £80 delivered. Sent him the cheque at the end of December. He banked it on the 11th Jan.

Then it took 2 weeks or so to contact him again as he wasnt replying or answering the phone. He replied saying that he was busy at work and the skirts would be delivered soon.

Another week or so still hadn't heard anything, then couldn't contact again for ages. Finally got back to me saying delivery will be next 2 days and set up with paisley delivery service.

This was the start of February and i havent been able to get hold of him since.

So it will be settled in small claims court, where i will win as have proof of every thing and have all his details

So please do not deal with him!

UPDATE - REFUND RECIEVED AFTER COURT DATE SET UP, HE HAD TO PAY COURT COSTS ASWELL. SO ALL SORTED BUT I MUST STRESS DO NOT DEAL WITH HIM!

[Edited on 03-03-2008 by eastend]

[Edited on 28-03-2008 by eastend]
badassnow
Banned

6th Mar 08 at 17:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by RCoughtrie
badassnow : Item was posted in good time... Item wasnt in working order as described and refused refund

item was not described as in working order and was described as having corrosion but still worked you had plenty of oppertunities to ask for more photos or ask about the condition before you bought them but you didnt. you just made an offer as to which i accepted, then you u2u me saying they have arrived and all is good but then nearly a week later you say there fooked and you want a full refund as to which i wont be giving on the grounds as they were sold secondhand and as stated
flybikeslee

30th Mar 08 at 22:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Me and mike B saw joe 1.4 sport today......
eastend

1st Apr 08 at 19:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by flybikeslee
Me and mike B saw joe 1.4 sport today......

did he say anything??

flybikeslee

8th Apr 08 at 14:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

nope....
Pete_vxl

6th Jun 08 at 15:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

BARLEYBOY- bought spoiler, asked if it was nice and red, he said faded but would buff. its been sanded in places asif it was going to be resprayed.

<<  5    6    7    8    9    10  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Disputes » Problem Users Sales Info 23 database queries in 0.1092889 seconds