corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » 2.0 wiring again sorry

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 2.0 wiring again sorry
AdamF
Premium Member

User status: Offline
1st Dec 03 at 19:04   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

right used the search and it dont tell me alot before people start

right on astra there are 8 wires as follows

blue/red (thick)
black red
black
blue/white
blue/green
green or brown cant tell
blue/yellow
blue/red (thin)

and on corsa loom

blue/red
black/red
black
blue/whjite
blue/green
green or brown

don these sound the right colours or not and what goes togther? also there are to plugs coming from the loom going to the ecu what do these go to all i can see is crankshaft sensor and the thermostat. ive conected the obvious two and the engine turns over and has fuel going to it but ive got no spark also do i have to connect the small plug next to the ecu to anything?

any help is really appriciated

[Edited on 01-12-2003 by AdamF]
AdamF
Premium Member

1st Dec 03 at 22:37   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ttt
p16vlv

1st Dec 03 at 22:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

have you conected the plug that goes to the bottom of coil, and the one that goes to just above dizzy cap.
p16vlv

1st Dec 03 at 23:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thick red with black tracer-fuel pump. blue with red tracer-speed sensor. black with red tracer-starter motor. black-ignition live. blue with white tracer-alternator. blue with green tracer-oil pressure switch. green-rev counter. brown-earth.
AdamF
Premium Member

2nd Dec 03 at 08:09   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ttt
vauxtillidie

2nd Dec 03 at 10:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

u must have done somethin rite if theres fuel gettin to the engine, all the coloured wires should match up to the corsa (did on mine neway, 1.2 8v n reg) cos when u take the old ecu out there will be a small plug with bout 9 wires on this needs chopping and the wires soldering to the 2 litre loom. as for no spark, i had this prob too and it was just 1 wire had come loose out of the coil plug, pushed that back in and fired up straight away, just a guess mite be somethin else on yours

chris
AdamF
Premium Member

2nd Dec 03 at 13:38   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

there is a small plug next to the ecu what bout that theres bout 4 wires on it? and theres aNOTHER plug coming from the top of the injectors trowards the coil with no where obvious to connect to
AdamF
Premium Member

2nd Dec 03 at 18:00   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

it goes it was the coil one of the wires had come off thanks mate i never would have looked there
vauxtillidie

2nd Dec 03 at 19:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

glad u sorted it, i never thought of looking there either, took me 2 days!

New Poll