corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » black corsa sport project (PVS update 13.6.11)

New Poll
  <<  5    6    7    8    9    10    11  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author black corsa sport project (PVS update 13.6.11)
SRI-LEE

User status: Offline
23rd Mar 10 at 08:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by cooki
did u get the flaps+mate direct from vauxhall?
nice thread mate+some nice little mods there.

thanks mate i got them through auto vaux there genuine stuff just cheaper came to £31 deliverd for front and rears,

will do ryan il txt you when im coming round mate,get pics up as soon as your stuffs back from bodyshop i wanna see it to!

haha yep! cheers toby spot on will post pics up when its back

[Edited on 23-03-2010 by SRI-LEE]
Rybo

23rd Mar 10 at 18:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by fillmecca
quote:
Originally posted by SRI-LEE
i still dont understand about pics? lol , blok heads bought it back? lol why ?

dm lee and yes he has! due to his shed wnt get thow MOT i have had my fun out of the car and made some money so move on lol probs end up buying it back when he cba with it no more lol

i sold him that shed for 200 quid!!!! ... it had 3 months tax and test-bargain to be fair he just wont spend money on it,you did right to get shot of that corsa toby,bloody things a nail lol
fillmecca

23rd Mar 10 at 23:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by rybo8655
quote:
quote:
i still dont understand about pics? lol , blok heads bought it back? lol why ?

dm lee and yes he has! due to his shed wnt get thow MOT i have had my fun out of the car and made some money so move on lol probs end up buying it back when he cba with it no more lol

i sold him that shed for 200 quid!!!! ... it had 3 months tax and test-bargain to be fair he just wont spend money on it,you did right to get shot of that corsa toby,bloody things a nail lol

dam right ryan,doin head gasskit on it yet agen head needs skimming i think,when MOT runs out on it think am going to buy it back and rebild engine,then drop it into a mint shell
SRI-LEE

25th Mar 10 at 17:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you get it all sorted that day toby lol?
Olsrey

25th Mar 10 at 17:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Don't be daft, he is lazy. Ryan you are too damn right about Block, he didn't even want to spend money getting the warped head skimmed .
fillmecca

26th Mar 10 at 00:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Olsrey
quote:
Don't be daft, he is lazy. Ryan you are too damn right about Block, he didn't even want to spend money getting the warped head skimmed .

yer got all done lee...thanls to fucking me eh block did abit of work...a shock ino lol,head wud of bin skimed but cars needed for saterday night and run out of money to lol
Olsrey

26th Mar 10 at 08:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Olsrey
quote:

yer got all done lee...thanls to fucking me eh block did abit of work...a shock ino lol,head wud of bin skimed but cars needed for saterday night and run out of money to lol
You're gonna be a head gasket master with all the times its going to go.
Rybo

26th Mar 10 at 23:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i would think without a skim itll be on its way again shortly knowing bloc
SRI-LEE

31st Mar 10 at 19:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

new update just got the car back from the bodyshop again yesterday,this time was getting the drivers side quarter and door resprayed as when bump strips removed left paint marks, anyway its all done and looks awesome! so shiny he even got rid of the only rust scab on the car while he was there so now all the bodywork is mint and rust free apart from the bonnet(getting a new one and painted next month) so happy with it ,was wet when i picked it up last night but took some pics after work today, but it was all dusty and dirty ah well you get the idea, thanks for looking cant wait to get my numpers back colour codded and fitted

pics:

mine and the girlfreinds MINI:

quarter all shiny:

door all shiny:

side view:

fillmecca

3rd Apr 10 at 15:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

looking good lee ,when did you say all bumpers ect are comeing back from being painted??
SRI-LEE

3rd Apr 10 at 22:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cheers mate i just said to him anytime before pvs there all in primer at he moment hes just been abit busy ,should be painted and fitted by end of this month maybe.

[Edited on 03-04-2010 by SRI-LEE]
Rybo

7th Apr 10 at 21:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

car looked good tonight buddy,fingers crossed on this 206 for hayley
make sure you land up on sunday..i will have updates...
fillmecca

8th Apr 10 at 14:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

love it oh lee was going to txt you over night when i sin you but phone died your drivers side brake lights out..if you didnt know?? :S lol
SRI-LEE

9th Apr 10 at 07:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cheers ryan , yeah man dont worry il help a mate out , i cant come up on sunday mate im at ists this weekend you can send me photo updates , cheers toby yeah iv sorted it now lol thanks mate
SRI-LEE

14th Apr 10 at 16:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

not much of an update just a few pics of my car cleaned up for ists and couple of pics and vids from the show was a great weekend! camping 5 metres from a rave tent(bad idea lol) 445 pictures around 10 videos and 430 miles with my girlfreind and great mates = immense weekend! B)

around 5:30 am saturday morning!

our camp

drift start line

i want! this interior

sorry for the amount of photos

couple of vids of my 2 laps passanger in a drift car was absolutly awesome!! so much fun!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxumZms4FHY

http://www.youtube.com/user/leedt125#p/a/u/0/c4n3sdZPxsg
SRI-LEE

2nd May 10 at 11:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hey guys not much of an update just a good polish and wax just a chance to put a couple of nice shiny pics up, used turtle wax 'the black box' never used it before but for £25 i say its awesome really good stuff! cars come up immense only let down on it is the rubbish rusty bonnet :9 but i cant afford to get one and spray it before pvs 2010, but my tickets and show pass is booked and it will be on show this year still got my richbrook leather gear gaitor to fit,and then just waiting for my mate to finish spraying all my bumpers arches e.t.c then shes about ready, alloys got a few marks on now could do with spraying but il get it all done this year at some point , comments welcome thanks for looking

before

after

Mark.W

2nd May 10 at 12:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Looks very shiney now mate,looks like the body shop has done a cracking paint job
SRI-LEE

2nd May 10 at 12:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thanks mate love it, yeah absolute spot on very pleased with it! are you going to pvs this year? only ever seen one corsa the same green as yours in person i love it
fillmecca

2nd May 10 at 19:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

looks boss lee! so happy to see that cars being looked afta
SRI-LEE

3rd May 10 at 10:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cheers mate , yeah i look after cars abit better than blok lol! , got my leather gear gaiter fitted yesterday to looks well!,also got a new fuel tank to fit in 2 weeks as mines rusty
SRI-LEE

17th May 10 at 19:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

small update nothing speciel just fitted my new fuel tank which i undersealed as the old one had gone rusty hence replacement! also bought a new CAT as the old one was no good and MOT is at the end of the month will fly through now should have my bumpers e.t.c back at the end of the week hopfully! get them fitted then show time at PVS!

out:

rusty:

new tank and cat:

better updates soon!
fillmecca

17th May 10 at 19:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

your a fussy git lee old tank dnt look to bad lol..get ass in to gear and get bumpers sorted and put on
SRI-LEE

17th May 10 at 21:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

haha yeah its always a good thing it stunk of fuel but wasnt leaking lol all fixed now,should be done in next 2 weeks! hopfully lol
fillmecca

18th May 10 at 01:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
haha yeah its always a good thing it stunk of fuel but wasnt leaking lol all fixed now,should be done in next 2 weeks! hopfully lol

yeh true lol cnt wait to see bumpers on
SRI-LEE

26th May 10 at 19:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

anouther bit better update for all, decided this week to to a little bit of painting so tonight after work i painted my rear drums re did the front calipers,painted all the inner arches,and the front hubs and also gave the rear axle a quick paint with hammerite smooth rust protection to ,looks so much cleaner and tidyer! such an improvement a lick of paint does,also while my wheels were off gave them a good clean inside and out,there abit stone chopped now so plan on getting them resprayed,end of this year as i cant afford it before pvs anyway heres a couple of pics!,picking all my colour coded items up tomorrow so hopefully they will look just how i wanted them and il be fitting them saturday and il be refitting my de cat and oval rear silencer as it would have passed its mot by then

there not the best pics,taken on my phone

<<  5    6    7    8    9    10    11  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » black corsa sport project (PVS update 13.6.11) 23 database queries in 0.0222578 seconds