corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Disputes » Markus

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4    5    6  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Markus
SRI-LEE

User status: Offline
23rd Jun 09 at 17:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by strick206
quote:
Originally posted by SRI-LEE
Ok , no probs, il wait, could you not reply to my u2u's aswell though lol, i send you a email in a few weeks then, heard out of DHL as to who signed for my lights lol?

Why are you accepting a partial refund are you fucking stupid?

The guy has proof of postage, but hasn't shown you who signed for it? And is offering a partial refund.

Me being a genuine seller would show you straight away who signed for it and no fucking way would i offer any sort of refund if i had posted it and had proof of it being posted.

You're all being ripped off and its people like you lot accepting partial refunds and the sellers bullshit who let these con artists get away with it

i know what your saying, ive been pm'd by loads of people saying that dhl should be able to tell you straight away, and thats hes having me on, apparantly you can type the tracking number onto their website and it will also instantly tell you who's signed for it, you got the tracking number? you must do???, so i do have my doubts, for now im happy with a partial refund (which i dont have yet lol), untill he can tell me who the hell was meant to of signed for the parcel, So no im not stuiped, but going mad wont get me anywhere, so im waiting on a partial refund. Then when we finds out who if anyone signed for the depo's we can go from there.

soooo can i have the tracking number markus? .....................
John

23rd Jun 09 at 18:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If he's not given you the trakcing number already he's not got one.
SRI-LEE

23rd Jun 09 at 18:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if he aint got a tracking number then he carnt of posted it, you always get given one, and it should be writen on the reciept ( on the proof of postage) ... :-( ?
Markus
USER UNDER INVESTIGATION - DO NOT TRADE

23rd Jun 09 at 22:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

u always get given one, no you dont.
you get a number for dhl records which is processing the paper work. STILL
if you want i can provide you with the number and you can happily ring them up. i hope they take as long as possible as your all taking the piss towards an honest seller.
ask yourself this why would i scew someone £60 and go through all this....

i'd rather pay the full money back then type a load of crap
figure it out.
SRI-LEE

24th Jun 09 at 11:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Markus
if you want i can provide you with the number and you can happily ring them up. i hope they take as long as possible as your all taking the piss towards an honest seller.

figure it out.

mate im only listening to what other people have said, surely you can see why, with like 4 people all at once complaining, sorry i thought you would of got a tracking number,i always have done, espically sent recorded, really dont think im taking the piss, i havnt gone mad once and demanded fuck all, been waiting ages....and i just said im happy to wait for you to sort it out with them...any chance of a partial refund then just so i know you are a genuine seller..... Thanks
John

24th Jun 09 at 11:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What DHL postage method did you use?
IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

24th Jun 09 at 17:48   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

figure it out.

they do always give you a tracking number. if they didnt then maybe you should have asked for one?
wuld have saves alot of bother
nathsxi

25th Jun 09 at 10:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

what is happeneing with the scuttle pannel i bought from you over a month ago? can you please send me the tracking number so i can see whats going on??
goodisonefc1986

25th Jun 09 at 11:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

when you book the courier, if you did it on the internet you get an email with a code in it, thats your tracking code
couriers always give tracking numbers
Markus

25th Jun 09 at 17:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

what scuttle pannel, wrong person last scuttle i sent was a tigra ages ages ago u2u me.

my dad did the ordering as i was busy with work i will find the paperwork and take a picture of what i have and u2u u the refrence number.
i cant do more than that.
SRI-LEE

25th Jun 09 at 17:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ok,are dhl still pending information about the signiture? desprate to find out who was meant to of signed for it.
Thanks
Jim
nathsxi

25th Jun 09 at 19:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

what do you mean what scuttle pannel? if you sold it ages ago why did you accept my payment of £15? it was a tigra one i bought of you, its almost 6 weeks ago now since i paid
Markus

25th Jun 09 at 21:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

what ? are you having a laugh or something
whats your postcode u2u me i have all my recipts still here wasnt yours in the picture i put up ?

i think post office is taking the piss tbh, sorry.
ShEp

25th Jun 09 at 22:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

tbh 1 parcel going missing yes.

But 2/3 maybe 4 going missing isn;t normal,
John

26th Jun 09 at 14:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Especially when they've apprently been posted via dhl and the post office.

So multiple parcels from multiple couriers haven't been delivered and there's no tracking numbers, I'm surprised he's got away with it for this long.
ShEp

26th Jun 09 at 17:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ian should have a notice on him.
SRI-LEE

27th Jun 09 at 08:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Still no refund
Markus

27th Jun 09 at 18:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I dont understand why these other people are getting involved whoever is actually a victim here i would rather speak to them than others who have nothing to do with any of these transactions.
Whoever sent me a pathetic text saying they are going to smash my face in and kill my family, please grow up you know who you are who ends in 5648, no threats are needed.

Like i have explained i got no tracking numbers and i have posted a picture up of the items that where sent by post office, if i didnt send the items how did i get those ? please figure that one out.

As for the DHL courier im still ringing them everday to find out what it happening i cant say any more than that. i cannot pay you as im unemployed and get £100 every 2 weeks to live off, i can only give what i have to spare im trying to deal this without upsetting to many people and making it reasonable after all i will be out of pocket as much as you will be as i have sent the items out, which i proved in the picture.
SRI-LEE

27th Jun 09 at 20:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just to let you know i dont even have your number so the texts arnt off me, and yeah fair enough you saying you only get £100 for two weeks, i get less than that and have other things to pay for, thats why im so deprate to get my money back, or atleast some of it, so far your not out of pocket at all,and you wont be unless you give me a FULL refund, il be happy with half, £30, but would still want you to carry out the investigation with dhl, because i havnt got them and they should refund you if they were sent recorded, then i would like a full refund ( makes sense) i carnt ask more than you to ring them every day so thats fair enough if you are, but can you please keep intouch and let me know how it goes?.....ta
SRI-LEE

30th Jun 09 at 17:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

still no re-fund, and no reply to this, you only seem to reply when someone is saying your dodgy and ripping everyone off?..been more than a month waiting for a refund, and a further 2 weeks more sinse you daid you have no money to refund.."should do in a couple of week) ??? just pisses me off whn you dont reply, now you will have a go at me as if im the nob
ShEp

30th Jun 09 at 19:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Squirming
Markus

1st Jul 09 at 08:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Lee, i u2u'd you straight after, empty your inbox.
Shep you are a sad cunt arent you dont you have anything better to do ?
IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

1st Jul 09 at 12:29   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

definatly something dodgy going on
Jamxe

1st Jul 09 at 13:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

May aswell add myself to this list.. I bought a set of "Irmscher" lights on the 18th of May & paid him for them, £ 140.. You can guess that the lights never arrived.. I have been in contact and he has been replying but all I'm getting is "I'll find out what the story is" but so far I haven't been given a "story".. He was going to the post office to find out on Friday and I've sent 3 U2U's in the last few days and got no reply.. I tried to keep off this thread as I didn't want to be slagging him off if it was not his fault but it looks very dodgy.. No post office or courier would take this long to figure out what went wrong or sort a refund.. How many have been "done in" now so far by him???
ShEp

1st Jul 09 at 17:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Lee, i u2u'd you straight after, empty your inbox.
Shep you are a sad cunt arent you dont you have anything better to do ?

I'm a sad badger

For helping people try and get they're money back from a con artist.

Your full of chat and not much action.

<<  1    2    3    4    5    6  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Disputes » Markus 23 database queries in 0.2049608 seconds