corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » The Official F1 Season 2015 Thread

New Poll
  <<  15    16    17    18    19    20    21  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author The Official F1 Season 2015 Thread
Kyle T
Premium Member

User status: Offline
31st Mar 15 at 20:41   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I get the feeling Ferrari may be complaining of "can't get the tyres to work" on a few events this year.

They worked so well in unusually hot conditions, which sometimes equates to not being able to get them up to temp in cooler conditions.

Happy to be proved wrong though, a two-team dingdong will probably fuck Rosberg over the most, I'm happy with that

Lotus Elise 111R

Impreza WRX STi
Jambo

1st Apr 15 at 10:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I don't think Ferrari will be any danger for the WDC, but they could at least keep Mercedes on their toes for the WCC.

That said I am sure Mercedes will comfortably walk it, and when I say Mercedes I meant Lewis.

Nobody wants to see that weirdo win anything I don't think.
Steve
Premium Member

1st Apr 15 at 10:10   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Everyone hates Rosberg
Marc

1st Apr 15 at 10:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I can't stop looking at his ears.
Jambo

1st Apr 15 at 10:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

He's like a robot that has been programmed to be a humanoid/cyborg racing driver. He doesn't understand human emotion.

That said I would nail his Mrs.
Rob_Quads

1st Apr 15 at 11:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Its his radio coms that has become so interesting. Its becoming obvious that he was becoming reliant on being given information about others and what the best way to do X or Y is rather than just feeling it and getting on with it himself in the car
JonnyJ

2nd Apr 15 at 08:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Steve
Everyone hates Rosberg

Its not surprising really, hes fake as fuck. The only time "the real" rosberg came out was Monaco last season. He seems to be on this stupid charm offensive and it really doesnt suit him, he just needs to be himself, be a cunt, at least its real, he might be the bad guy but at least people would know its genuine. I know I'd respect him a lot more if he just stopped pretending to be something hes not.

I am feeling a little sorry for him this season though. Hes also looking a bit lost, like he knows he cant beat Lewis. On the podium in Malaysia you had Lewis and Seb smiling and joking and he just looked the odd one out, really awkward. His questioning of which lines to use on the radio in quali [lol hi marc] just show how much hes scrambling around, he cant adjust to changing conditions like Lewis/Seb can. When everything is fixed and consistent, he can be quick, very quick, but throw in variables and he gets lost.

Paddy Lowe was speaking about the gap Lewis had in quali to the rest in Melbourne, and he said that lap was more Lewis than the car. He said the wind had picked up and changed directions, making it very tricky for the drivers as they had to improvise and this is where Lewis excels. Nico just struggles when its not the same lap after lap, which is one of the reasons Lewis had his number in the races last season, because he has a much better feel for the car as the tyres degrade and change.

I really hope this Ferarri performance isnt a flash in the pan because i dont want to see Lewis just glide to the title and i dont think he'd want that either. A Seb/Lewis/Kimi battle for the WDC would be something Rosberg can play good teammate and be a rear gunner.
Ben G

10th Apr 15 at 18:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Kyat in FP2....

Horner: bring the car back very slowly, problem with the brakes.

What does the mad Russian do? Bin it into a wall at the end of the long straight

Also crazy guy running across the track and into the pit lane. I wouldn't like to be him tonight. Probably get bummed by the Chinese police.

Lewis tops both sessions, although Ferrari are still looking good.
Jambo

11th Apr 15 at 08:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Maldonado drifting
Steve
Premium Member

11th Apr 15 at 08:44   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Go black skin one!
JonnyJ

11th Apr 15 at 09:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well, i have to say i am shocked that there isnt people in here clamouring for Nico Rosberg's blood after having the audacity to sound disappointed on the radio, i thought thats what we did when someone complained/sounded disappointed or is that just another "Lewis only" rule?

Must be gutting for him, the track was improving with every run and he was still shy of Lewis who set his time with his first run. Hope hes making himself comfy in that pocket.

Going to be a cracker tomorrow, Ferrari are no flash in the pan, looking at their FP2 long run they will be at least shadowing the Mercs. Time to put Nico to good use and put the brakes on Vettel.
Ben G

11th Apr 15 at 10:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That's only a Lewis rule, definitely.

Did anyone else hear about the dickbutt pic on the Ferrari ups logo? who think's of these things?
Kyle T
Premium Member

11th Apr 15 at 19:59   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If Ferarri really do keep up with Merc tomorrow, and Lewis retains his apparent edge over Rosberg this is the best thing that could ever happen for Lewis with his contract negotiations.

Suddenly the value difference between him and Nico will become apparent if the Ferrari's start splitting the Mercs.

Last year so many people were saying that Lewis was screwed on contract negotiations because anybody could win in that car.

Lotus Elise 111R

Impreza WRX STi
p

12th Apr 15 at 01:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Carmen Jorda

Also, Lewis' hair? It's naturally curly as fuck, he was losing it, and now it's suddenly perfect and straight on top... What's he had done?
whitter45

12th Apr 15 at 06:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Looking like this could get intersting between the front 4
Dave

12th Apr 15 at 07:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Lewis just toying with them.
nibnob21
Premium Member

12th Apr 15 at 07:16   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

How is Maldonado in a race seat? Surely there are other drivers who can bring the money who aren't an utter liability. He's entertaining, but shit lol.

MX5 Project Thread
whitter45

12th Apr 15 at 07:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Dave
Lewis just toying with them.

Yeah great example of managing the field

No one near him this race tbh, great job by him
nibnob21
Premium Member

12th Apr 15 at 07:28   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Wahey! Lol.

MX5 Project Thread
tom_simes
Show Staff
Organiser: South Wales
Premium Member

12th Apr 15 at 07:35   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hasn't been updated yet:

http://hasmaldonadocrashedtoday.com/
Dave

12th Apr 15 at 07:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

some real Austin Powers moves from the marshals!
nibnob21
Premium Member

12th Apr 15 at 08:00   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Who was the bloke doing the post race interviews?

MX5 Project Thread
Jambo

12th Apr 15 at 09:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Loved the cheers from the crowd when they finally got it through the gap
Kyle T
Premium Member

12th Apr 15 at 10:10   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Oeh Nico you're making a bit of a tit of yourself here

Gutted for Kimi, would have loved to have seen him throw one up the inside of Seb to open their contest up a bit.

Lotus Elise 111R

Impreza WRX STi
Ben G

12th Apr 15 at 10:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well done Renault for ruining yet another race with your shitty engines blowing up. Useless bastards should be banned from F1.

Rosberg getting shitty with his engineers over the radio again, yet that's perfectly fine I guess?

Lewis

<<  15    16    17    18    19    20    21  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » The Official F1 Season 2015 Thread 24 database queries in 0.0206878 seconds