corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » EU exit or stay?

Poll: EU exit or stay?
LEAVE 65 (63.11%)
STAY 38 (36.89%)

New Poll
  <<  10    11    12    13    14    15    16  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author EU exit or stay?
Nic Barnes

User status: Offline
9th Jun 16 at 17:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Voting out.
3CorsaMeal

9th Jun 16 at 21:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Does that mean you will have to leave the uk and return to your Norwegian homelands?
Nic Barnes

9th Jun 16 at 22:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm from the north east of England.
Steve
Premium Member

11th Jun 16 at 05:13   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/men/thinking-man/sir-james-dyson-so-if-we-leave-the-eu-no-one-will-trade-with-us/

[Edited on 11-06-2016 by Steve]
Ojc

11th Jun 16 at 06:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by 3CorsaMeal
Does that mean you will have to leave the uk and return to your Norwegian homelands?

p

11th Jun 16 at 13:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Leave. Obviously.
Nic Barnes

11th Jun 16 at 15:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Posted my vote this afternoon. Leave.
3CorsaMeal

11th Jun 16 at 17:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think with the big players as USA, UK, China, acting on their own. And then the EU small time countries all clubbing together to sort themselves out, that will be perfect.

Germany should leave as well imo

I'd rather be in the uk on its own, instead of the other side and be in the EU without the UK.

EU must be shitting thier pants.
DaveyLC

13th Jun 16 at 08:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

MoesTavern

15th Jun 16 at 23:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Would those of you voting leave mind having a read of this, and telling me why he's wrong?

https://benjaminstudebaker.com/2016/06/05/britain-for-pitys-sake-stay-in-the-eu/
Steve
Premium Member

16th Jun 16 at 01:06   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nothing particularly wrong with what he says. But his main reasons for staying are based around threats. Eg the eu would make an example out of us, America has threatened this etc.

Why would the eu make it difficult to trade with it out of spite. Is this the type of organisation we really want to associate with if that is indeed how they would form a basis for a trade agreement..out of spite and resentment. Come on any other walk of life you'd be out of there if this was of the table.

Why are we being threatened. It's like a bully in a relationship threatening to do things if we finish with them.

Would it be right or wrong to finish with them

[Edited on 16-06-2016 by Steve]
Steve
Premium Member

16th Jun 16 at 01:11   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Regardless we still aren't leaving the eu so there's little point for getting too much into a debate
Ian
Site Administrator

16th Jun 16 at 01:37   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not sure if it was his intention but he also makes Juncker sound like a violent husband.
Nic Barnes

16th Jun 16 at 03:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

All the remain people seem very angry.
Cavey

16th Jun 16 at 06:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

They're definitely worried. Have delivered 4 separate Remain leaflets this week from various things.

My favourite persuasive argument they're going with is from Martin Lewis which was (I'm paraphrasing) 'On balance of probability we might possibly probably be worse off out of the EU'
Ellis

16th Jun 16 at 07:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I voted remain by post some days ago now but I get the feeling we will leave by a small margin. Almost at the point where I can't take anymore chat about it on the news.

Voting to remain isn't half boring though, it was much more exciting to vote leave like in the Scotland Indy Ref. I've picked my poison and in this case, it was remain for the EU.
Nic Barnes

16th Jun 16 at 07:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ellis
I voted remain by post some days ago now but I get the feeling we will leave by a small margin. Almost at the point where I can't take anymore chat about it on the news.

Voting to remain isn't half boring though, it was much more exciting to vote leave like in the Scotland Indy Ref. I've picked my poison and in this case, it was remain for the EU.
are you voting remain out of spite because Scotland didn't get independence? Most Scotch people I've spoke to say that's why they are doing it. Just to piss England off.
sc0ott

16th Jun 16 at 07:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Lol
Steve
Premium Member

16th Jun 16 at 07:47   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Remain are very angry people indeed

Most of the comments I see from Remain people seem to be an attempt to highlight themselves as some sort of elite better educated individual for wanting to Remain. Usually trying to paint anyone that wants to leave as racist, or xenophobic.
Ellis

16th Jun 16 at 08:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No, not voting the way I have to piss you englandshire folk off. I have been an active poster in this thread and not reposting my thoughts.

Now, I'll let you guys get back to throwing plastic chairs around French cities.
DaveyLC

16th Jun 16 at 08:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Steve

Most of the comments I see from Remain people seem to be an attempt to highlight themselves as some sort of elite better educated individual for wanting to Remain. Usually trying to paint anyone that wants to leave as racist, or xenophobic.

And most Leave comments portray the writer as a little England, bigoted racist who didn't get the memo when we dismantled the empire.
Steve
Premium Member

16th Jun 16 at 08:16   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not really
VegasPhil
Premium Member

User status: Online
16th Jun 16 at 09:11   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Steve

So true!

I think we are heading out and by a bigger margin than the 50/50 they are predicting at the moment.

Corsa 2.0 16v Vegas - Sold
sc0ott

16th Jun 16 at 11:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think it'll be rigged in favour of remain.
3CorsaMeal

16th Jun 16 at 11:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Its about 80% out. That's people I've asked in real life.

One told me. No one knows what will happen if we leave or stay. So have to vote with your heart.

We will adapt to whatever happens. We ran the world at one point, so can organise our country without all shrivelling up and dying. Why have to wait for 26 countries to all agree about something. Especially when the majority of those countries can't support themselves. I'm still voting to leave. I think we need the challenge.

There are 170 countries not in the EU.

<<  10    11    12    13    14    15    16  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » EU exit or stay? 25 database queries in 0.0191112 seconds