corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Disputes » Markus

New Poll
  <<  7    8    9    10    11    12    13  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Markus
Markus
USER UNDER INVESTIGATION - DO NOT TRADE

User status: Offline
21st Aug 09 at 14:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by davieslim
we may pay your lawyer but years from now when your mum and dad have kicked you out for going through your mums purse to by crack and your still selling your arse to pay corsa sport members and court cost you will look back and thing i should have just made it easy and paid rather then keeping it going for so long

Would you pay for someone elses mistake ?
I live in my own house anyway which is on what i posted ...
Im not a crack head... now you been pathetic
You also pay the court costs

So that made no sense, your just trying to spice things up because your bored...
davieslim

21st Aug 09 at 14:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Markus been there, you wrong we will pick up your legal aid but thats it, you better look online again and get it right cause someone on here might end up owning your house
Markus

21st Aug 09 at 14:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by davieslim
Markus been there, you wrong we will pick up your legal aid but thats it, you better look online again and get it right cause someone on here might end up owning your house

owning my house and im full off shit ?
I will go see someone tomorrow and find out for sure.

Like i said can jam and lee contact me for what information they want, happy to help
shaun_sri

21st Aug 09 at 14:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I never said i was going to do it so shut up. I said if u scammed me i would be down like a flash to beast you and get my money!
Markus

21st Aug 09 at 16:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by shaun_sri
I never said i was going to do it so shut up. I said if u scammed me i would be down like a flash to beast you and get my money!

no you wouldnt, your not a hard man on a forum hiding behind a computer screen,
so many people say ill get you ill come round blah blah... how many times has it happened ?

Jam and lee please u2u me
John

21st Aug 09 at 18:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No chance he owns a house to take off him.
dean101287

21st Aug 09 at 18:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I fucking hate dole snatching robbing bastards.
Jamxe

21st Aug 09 at 19:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You gave us the option to claim back from post office?? Maybe that got lost in the translation of bullshit you speak.. If you were telling the truth I'd be worried about you mate, I really would, as it's like you have split personalities.. I really can't understand why you told me since May that YOU would find out from the post office what happened, YOU told me you were claiming back from them, YOU told me you would refund me over a few weeks, YOU then told me you'd pay in full from a DHL refund you were getting and now you just decided after all this waiting that your not going to bother!!!!!!!!! I mean, WTF!!!

Thinking back about it now the picture of the Irmscher lights you put up on the thread was from German Ebay as you said your computer was acting up and you couldn't upload one, so I actually don't think you ever had the lights in your posession..maybe you can prove me wrong on that one??

Just SOME of the replies I got from you below..

"Hi mate,
They where sent and im sorting all of them out with recipts, i have your recipt here and luckily because they are expensive and i was sending overseas i got insurance"

"Yes mate, i'll look into it lots of people dont seem to be getting there stuff, i think i still have the recipt for yours in another thread, ill chase it up if not a partial refund will have to be placed until i can find out whats happening with the post office. i'll get it sorted one way or another mate"

"Yes mate im still in contact trying to find out whast happening, they dont seem to help unless they need something from you. useless"

"ye sorry mate been real busy, trying to claim back from dhl taking there time as per usual"

"Hi mate, yours where sent via my local post office, its sri - lees that where done via dhl
i need to pop in tomorrow for an update as they have records on there system as it been delivered so i will see what they say"

"Hi mate, all they have record have is of it been sent a i didnt sent it recorded they cannot do anything about it so im going to have to give you your money back in installments as i cant do it any other way"

"ye, all that is processing but it is going to take a while, you know what they are like when you want a refund"

"soon as you let me know how much money you want, trying to pay back sri lee aswell"

"ye u will just in installment if thats ok as it will be my money giving to you, save you waiting on the claim"

"ok mate i will go into bank tomorrow and see how much i can spare for you and we'll go from there"

"whats your paypal address mate ?"

THATS WHERE I THOUGHT I'D GET MY REFUND, THEN ON PAGE 6 OF THIS THREAD YOU SAID THE FOLLOWING TO ME

"yea with ur paypal addy, im just waiting on my refund from dhl then you will get it all in 1 go"

Why would I go about claiming from the post office when you were telling me all this?

SRI-LEE

21st Aug 09 at 20:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

And thats just preety much what i got aswell, Every u2u along the lines of : oh sorry mate, claiming back of the dhl now, taking ages, probaly a month, i will get the money back though. Markus, you said you have our money, why not just bloody give it back to us! Carnt belive this had gone on for so long.
Markus

23rd Aug 09 at 09:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Jam, it was a mistake like explained 20 times
u2u me and lets get this sorted.
sri_baby

23rd Aug 09 at 09:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bullshit.com lol
Markus

23rd Aug 09 at 18:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sri_baby you are pathetic please get a life.

jam still waiting that u2u sri lee getting sorted tomorrow.
davieslim

23rd Aug 09 at 18:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i think you need to look closer at yourself when you call anyone pathetic and you deffo have a cheek to tell anyone to get a life

the people who you owe money to shouldnt have to chase you up to get there own money back, you seem to enjoy the attention off it making you the pathetic one in need of a life
Markus

23rd Aug 09 at 19:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i dont owe anyone money, the post office do
which is going ahead tomorrow as ive been waiting for a reply from jam..... so i can do his aswell.

not my fault it was the post office.
Jamxe

23rd Aug 09 at 19:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

How is you telling me on numerous occasions you'd get this sorted a mistake?? The only mistake was dealing with you in the first place.. You say u2u you to get this sorted but I asked you earlier this week to u2u me the details, shipping numer etc but you never did.. You'd do anything to drag this out..
sri_baby

23rd Aug 09 at 19:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

its quite funny him callin me pathetic wen hes the one with no job ,no money. ppl after him coz hes scammed money from ppl on here ur havin a fuckin laugh arnt u markus, u noticed after all this time he still hasnt shown the full receipt's t prove that hes sent the items lol i honestly dont no how long u can drag this on with all the bullshit but at the end of the day its u who needs t get a life not anyone else and get a fuckin job u lazy fucker
davieslim

23rd Aug 09 at 19:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

he changes the supject whenever asked for the full reciepts, its a fucking joke that its went on this long
sri_baby

23rd Aug 09 at 20:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i just feel sorry 4 the guys who hes scammed coz its not fair wot hes done best thing he could do is pay everyone bac and fuck off from the site coz no one is gonna want t deal with him again hes just a waste of space at the end of the day
davieslim

23rd Aug 09 at 20:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i can understand a mistake and things going missing but after reading 10 pages of bullshit i personally thing its passed being a joke, ive sold lots of stuff on here and ive also had things go missing but i sorted it out as soon as i found out there was a problem, if he was so sure the post office and dhl where to blame he should have borrowed the money to pay back the people he sold to as he would have been guarateed his money back anyway
sri_baby

23rd Aug 09 at 20:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

its just bull shit really theres no way the post office and dhl lost the parcels yeah dont get me wrong mistakes happen but theres no mistake here it looks like he didnt even send them
DannyB
Premium Member

23rd Aug 09 at 20:33   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

He won't post the full receipts because he doesn't have them.
davieslim

23rd Aug 09 at 20:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i think he was thinking to far ahead i think all he money was spend to him and he went and spent it but then hed no money to pay the people back, when i sell i keep the funds in paypal till i recieve a u2u to say they have arrived i dont think of it of my money till i know the persons got the part
sri_baby

23rd Aug 09 at 20:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sum ppl r just greedy and this is where it will get u lol
davieslim

23rd Aug 09 at 20:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i dont understand why no one other then him has mentioned legal advise, get to the small claims court and screw him
sri_baby

23rd Aug 09 at 21:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well i got scammed not so long ago i went t the police and they sorted it out so thats wot id do, c how cocky he is with a record lol

<<  7    8    9    10    11    12    13  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Disputes » Markus 23 database queries in 0.0187850 seconds