corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » car trouble- need help

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author car trouble- need help
GSI!!

User status: Offline
29th Sep 03 at 09:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have a corsa gsi and got a few problems with the car. the car when stationary keeps on either reving or just cutting out. i heard that it may be the accelerator cable. Also every time i put my main headlights on to main beam, the fog light also comes on. Can any help.

Thanks in advance
Greasemonkey

29th Sep 03 at 10:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I had a similar problem, when sitting in traffic my GSi cuts out, if clutch is down it revs up first and its also does it when driving no matter what speed. i had the light problem too, that turned out to be bad wiring behind my stereo!!!?????.
I have changed every single sensor in the engine to cure the problem and it aint solved it.
If your idle speed is high then thats totally different, might be a sensor or air leak in the inlet charge
GSI!!

29th Sep 03 at 10:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thanks for the info
azzmi

2nd Jan 07 at 16:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

is there any punctures-or vacuum leakage- at the line from airmass flow meter to inlet manifolds?

[Edited on 02-01-2007 by azzmi]

New Poll