corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Who has a number for o2???

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Who has a number for o2???
the_legend_of_yrag

User status: Offline
6th Jan 04 at 15:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I called them on 29th december to order a phone, and i got an e-mail for my password etc. for my online bill thing, but still havnt had an order confirmation e-mail, so i need to all them to find out if they have actually put it thru, coz the numpteys didnt last time.

So, ive tried calling 08702257879 and that tells me to call 09063025151, but when i call that it just gives me an engaged tone.

Anyone else got a different number i can call? Can find fook all on the shitty site

Ta
Nismo

6th Jan 04 at 15:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the engadged tone is a queueing system as you are calling a premium number , otherwise you would be paying 50 odd pence per min to listen to music.
the_legend_of_yrag

6th Jan 04 at 15:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i see, so ive just got to listen to an engaged sound lol bit misleading tho??
Dan B

6th Jan 04 at 15:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Normally, premium-rate numbers just ring, they don't go to an engaged tone...
the_legend_of_yrag

6th Jan 04 at 16:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

it just cuts out after a while and no noise, this is pissing me off now, looks like ill have to e-mail them, although they will only say ring blah blah blah when i already have
DangerousDave16v

6th Jan 04 at 16:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

stay away from online contracts, there a load of bollox. i ordered my phone online and it took 3 weeks to come they said 3 days,

then it broke, callled them for a bout 2 weeks, couldnt get through, so i rang the normal 02 and said i wanted to cancel my contract, (i didnt really i just said that to talk to someone), then when i got thru i said i wanted to speek to the manager, and wouldnt put the phone down until i did, and said if they wouldnt help me there and then i was clling trading standards.
the number i was trying was 09063025151, or just 5151 from your o2 mobile.
it'll cost you a bomb tho, i wouldnt bother.
the o2 site always crashes as well.

i called up cos i couldnt activate my picture msging and it took them 10 mins at 50 a min

its ridiculous, but if youve agreed to the contract then theres no goin back!
the_legend_of_yrag

6th Jan 04 at 16:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Anyone got there e-mail or something? is it mycare@o2.co.uk???

Yer i know i had trouble with my last one, i actually called them to order it, it's just i get to see my bill online, ive always had trouble with them but there tarif i use suits me.
Nismo

6th Jan 04 at 16:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

think its customercare@o2.co.uk
the_legend_of_yrag

6th Jan 04 at 16:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just sent one to mycare so will see with that, will send one to that one too, cheers nismo
Trucido

6th Jan 04 at 16:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i had one and it was fine...came within 3 days etc. But when I cancelled it at the end of the twelve months (yes i managed to get through on the phone) they continued to charge me the line rental for 4 more months...so I rang the same number back and they said sorry you need this number with i think is the one you;ve got and I've never managed to get through :s (this was a year ago)
the_legend_of_yrag

6th Jan 04 at 17:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Mate thats harsh, sometimes there customer service can be good, but most of the time it is total shite.
DangerousDave16v

6th Jan 04 at 17:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah, the address is mycare...... blah

you wont get a personal response tho, it'll just be a mass produced email saying to call another number

pink princess

6th Jan 04 at 18:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i done the same and didnt get a confirmation... i emailed them trough the help form on the site... they replied saying i had failed the credit check... they gave me an address to write to and i have... am burrently waiting for a reply from them.. and will then order phone again!

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Who has a number for o2??? 23 database queries in 0.0120370 seconds