corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » ** Brake Upgarde **

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author ** Brake Upgarde **
Oggs

User status: Offline
10th Jul 03 at 08:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Some advice needed people, I Currently have a 2002 Corsa (c) SXi with drums on the back, really the brakes are tosh and would like to get some discs on there.

does anyone know if its possible, or has done it themselves?
where i might buy parts from or how much it costs?

miles

User status: Offline
10th Jul 03 at 09:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the rear brakes do about 20% of the cars braking. So upgrading them before getting monster front brakes is pointless and dangerous, as it will upset the balance of the car.

My advice would be forget the rear brakes,and get some decent fronts.

New Poll